Dark Hair, Blue Eyes, and Pregnant

Chapter 1: Ten years old and broken

My name is Sara Bella Potter and this is my story. First of what I look like. I have dark brown hair that is mistaken for black that curls to my mid-back. I also have blue eyes. I am around 5’0”. My skin is on the fair side I tend to burn then tan later. I have a burn scar on my back in the shape of a flame. And I am ten years old

Next what happened a couple months ago. On my tenth birthday a Sith came in and killed my parents and relatives at my birthday party. He then captured me and set the town on fire killing the rest of the civilians in my hometown. The guy burned my back and left me for dead. I was rescued only a few minutes later. The people that rescued me told me I am a Jedi and that I have to be trained now I live on Yavin 4 instead of Earth.

“Sara, get up for the day,” a voice in my dream states. It’s my mothers and I always get up to it. No one knows why. In my room is a small desk with school books on it, several drawers I try to keep neat, and my dog (Daisuke (given to me by his dying mother)), my walls are bare and nothing in this room states that it is mine. It doesn’t even feel like my room and I don’t want it to be. I don’t know why my parents had to die when they did it has left a whole in me but I guess it was supposed to happen. Luke and Mara are my legal guardians now I guess I should be happy I am getting trained but I don’t get trained with Luke’s other students not that it bugs me but I just don’t know why that is. I know I am behind than the rest.
I go to breakfast and as usual I eat by myself because the rest are up in the Great Hall getting a lecture from Luke. Luke wants me to sleep in later than the rest because of what happened. I am almost done eating when Luke comes in and picks me up.

“You ready for your training today?” he inquires.

“Yes, Luke, I am,” I reply.

“Good because today you are going to make your room your own. I have some items for you to put in your room for you to use and whatever you don’t use I will keep just in case you want them later.”

We go to his room, which is next to mine, and I look up at him.

“Sara, is something the matter?” Luke asks.

“I was wondering why I don’t train with the other students,” you reply.

“Because when I got you I knew you would be different than the rest and plus you are a very fast learner and I just want to take it at your pace instead of others.”

“Oh”

Luke and I get the stuff and he says I have all day to work on it and when I get done to come and see him. Well naturally I get started on it right away and mentally picturing what the room will look like when it is finished. I assemble a book shelf in my room and put my school books in and some books I just want to read. The next thing I decide on that I need some entertainment and I find a bomb box and put it on top of my shelf. Now my bed is in the center with drab sheets and I find some colorful sheets that I put on it. The next thing was putting teddy bears on my bed in a cool fashion. I then find a CD case and put it next to my boom box. I find some CD. I put up Posters but the one poster I wanted I couldn’t put up because I want it on the wall where my desk is I leave it for now and go to Lunch. After Lunch I continue with what I want done. Before long I had everything I wanted. A book shelf with books and toys that I like, better bed sheets, a pink rug near my bed a shoe rack, posters and a whole lot more. This room was definitely mine but it needed that last poster up and it was finished. I go to Luke’s Office and knock on the door and he looks up.

“Sara, how is everything going?” inquires Luke.

“Good, I’m almost done. I just need help putting up a poster then it is finished,” you reply.

“Okay, so you want me to help you?”

“If you could.”

“I’d be glad to.”

Luke puts up the poster of your desk and puts away the items and comes back and looks at it.

“Sara, you did a good job on this. Neat, organized, and it looks like yours,” he states.

“The first way it was it wasn’t my room and I had a hard time going to sleep,” you reply.

“Well that is no longer the case. I have nothing else for you to do so you are free. And no school work today. I still have to catch up on that with you.”

“Okay, I’ll just read.”

The rest of the day goes smoothly. And I fall to sleep faster than anything else.