Dark Hair, Blue Eyes, and Pregnant

Chapter 2: Recovery, Cousins, and Friends

I, Sara Bella Potter, am now 19. I killed the one who destroyed my hometown a year ago. I am now 5’7” and my hair now curls down to my shoulders and I have friends that I understand me. About I week ago I was captured and everyday of the week I was raped. Right now I am sleeping in the infirmary not knowing Harry Potter, my cousin, has come with Hogwarts. I am having a bad dream. I am dreaming of one of the rapes. I was kept wake when the droids examined me late last night. I have no clue if I am pregnant or not but I pray that I am not pregnant. In my sleep I hear a voice it is Luke’s but it doesn’t fit. He is saying to get up. I open my eyes and I see Luke gently touching me and he sighs.

“I thought I lost you there for a second,” he jokes.

“Luke,” I reply. “How long will I be in here?”

“Not much longer you are discharged and you can go to your room once you put on clothes that I cleaned for you while you were captured.”

I sit up and put on my bra, A’ cup (I have small breasts), the pink cameo sweat pants, and a white tank top. Luke helps me from the bed and I hug him. I then go back to my room which now has a 20” screen TV, a stereo system, and an updated look: black and red silk sheets for my past, the walls are now painted red with a white stripe. When I get there Daisuke jumps on me and kisses me. Once he is off I go to my bed and turn on my music. I meditate once in a while but music makes me relax. I clean up some mess that was made in my room when I was captured. I know even have a picture of my parents beside my bed to. Most Jedi that come in my room would think that I am a Sith but I’m not. I just have had a hard life and I reflected that in my room. I look up before someone knocks and it is my cousin, Harry Potter.

“Harry?” I state.

“Sara,” he replies.

“My God, I haven’t seen you in years. How is everything going with you and the Dursleys?”

“Not the greatest. How are you doing?”

“Fine, besides having to deal with life’s wonderful surprises. I was captured a week ago and I was raped there every night. It wasn’t pleasant.”

“Sara, I’m sorry that happened. But I have to go with my friends I just thought I’d come by and see you.”

He leaves and I sit on me bed with my arms crossed I really thought he would care about what happened. Daisuke looks up at me and I sigh, “Daisuke, it seems you’re the only one here that I can spill my guts to.”

“And I don’t count?” a voice replies. I look up and it is Raynar Thul in a Slytherin outfit.

“Raynar, what are you doing here?” I inquire.

“Well seeing if you are okay.”

“Okay why are you in a Slytherin outfit?”

“Hogwarts came while you were sleeping and I’m in Slytherin. Check your closet you are in a house as well but I don’t know which.”

I check out the closet and I have a Gryffindor outfit but there is a note.

Sara,

I put you in Gryffindor because we needed another Jedi head-girl for Gryffindor but if we had another you wouldn’t be in a house. You can wear this at your leisure because you have no classes what so ever.

Mara


“So you are in Gryffindor and their Jedi Head-girl,” Raynar reads. “So what is going on?”

“Raynar, you know I was captured a week ago right?”

“Yes”

“Well while I was captured every night I was raped. Sometime more than once. I don’t know if I’m pregnant yet but I’m scared that I am.”

My other friends, Jaina and Jacen Solo, Tenel Ka, Lowbacca, and my stepbrother Ben comes in and they heard that. Tears start to form in my eyes and I just can’t take it anymore. I go into Raynars arms and bawl my eyes out. It takes a while for me to calm down but by that time a Hogwarts teacher comes in. From what all I can tell it is a man and has dark eyes and dark hair but I don’t know who he is or what he teaches.

“So, you must be Harry Potter’s cousin,” he states.

“Yes,” I reply. “Why do you want to know?”

“It seems that all the Potters are sorted into Gryffindor. When I have you for class I will not tolerate your…”

“I don’t go to classes any more, sir. I just live here. And I wouldn’t be in Gryffindor if they had another person for the Jedi Head Girl otherwise I wouldn’t be in any house.”

“What’s your name?”

“Sara Bella Potter, sir.”

“The Jedi from Earth. I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you. I’m Severus Snape, Harry’s potion teacher. Surely he told you about me?”

“No he hasn’t. We don’t talk much. He was born in England I was born in America.”

“Well anyways I came to tell you that if you are to break the rules, even though you are a head girl, and I catch you. You will be expelled.”

“I can’t be expelled, sir. Luke would ground me for so long but that would be it.”

“Well aren’t you the polite Potter. I’ll remember you. Raynar leave this Gryffindor.”

“But she is my friend, Snape,” Raynar retorts.

“Leave her.”

“Sara, I’ll come to your aid whenever you need it just contact me through the force.”

“I will Raynar.”

Raynar leaves and you lay on your bed. The others sit wherever they could find you smile at them not knowing what will happen next.