Dark Hair, Blue Eyes, and Pregnant

Chapter 3: Vomit? What does…Oh Shit

The next thing that happened was that I sit up in a hurry and go to the bathroom and vomit. I catch my breath then I vomit again. By that time Jaina had already called for Mara and she comes in. Mara comes down to the height I am kneeling and she looks at me. I wipe off my mouth and flush the toilet. She helps me stabilize to my feet and helps me to the infirmary again and Luke is still there.

“Mara, what happened?” he inquires.

“She puked at least twice. We need to get blood work done on her now,” she replies.

“I agree and have the blood test done fast.”

I sit on an examining table and a droid takes some of my blood. About a half an hour later the droid comes back and I look and Luke and Mara.

“Sara, it’s going to be okay. Just relax,” Mara states.

“The blood test is back and Sara is pregnant,” the droid states and I jump off the table and run to my room and slam the door. I can’t be pregnant I just can’t. It isn’t right and I’m not married yet. There is a knock on my door and I open it up. It is Luke and Mara. I know why they are here to help me with this and how to cope but I’m not in the mood right now.

“Can you guys leave so I can think,” I state.

“We would but this isn’t going to go away anytime soon,” Luke states and you see that Mara has a bucket with her.

“When you left the droid said you have a very high human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) number for at this stage,” Luke informs.

“Luke, see it my way. I’m nineteen and I’m not married so why would I want a kid let alone twins. I know what a high number means I need time to think before I can even come to you guys to help.”

“I know but if this was on Earth you would have had to do another test for pregnancy later. You were lucky to be here with a more sensitive test even if it was just one it wouldn’t have detected it. We want to be here for you and tomorrow we are getting you prenatal vitamins and you won’t leave our site.”

“Yes, Luke.”

“And we will get you a doctor beside the medical droids.”

“Shesh, Luke, it isn’t like I begged him to have sex with me and I got pregnant. I was raped remember?”

“I know but the guy is still on the loose and I don’t want him capturing you again and I’m giving your duties to Jaina. She is also in Gryffindor.”

“Will I still be in Gryffindor?”

“No, you won’t be in any house. I’m sorry but you will have to eat alone.”

“The police are here anyways to ask you who did this and what he looked like as well as getting the samples.”

Luke and Mara leave when the police comes in.

“Hello, Miss Potter, this is purely routine. You said last night you were raped a lot so we have that down and also where you were because you wanted to tell someone and no one was listening so we had to listen to you which is very helpful but we need to know two more things. One, what was the name of the guy that did this to you?”

“His name was Keahi Serkan Dobberstein. He had dirty blond hair that was strait and fell to his shoulder and very thick, red eyes, a square jaw, and he had a harry mole on his nose. He was about 6’0” and very muscular. He is very mean and has a bad aura around him”

“Thanks you, Miss Potter, now if you will excuse us we will get the evidence we need and be on our way.”

“Hold on a minute, I’m at least having one of his children. I just found out that I was pregnant.”

“Thank you, Miss Potter that will give us an idea when we can have the trial. Best of wishes to you and your child. You may want to redecorate though.”

They leave and I decide I better go and find my friends again so I can tell them that I’m pregnant and I won’t bother with Harry until I’m showing. I find them in a group and I see Jaina’s head-girl badge.

“Did Luke tell you guys?” I inquire.

“No he hasn’t he said it would be better from you. But we should go in your room and close the door,” Jaina states.

We go into my room and I close the door. I sit on my bed and sigh.

“They tested to see if I was pregnant after I threw up and it came back positive and it is very high so I maybe expecting multiples I don’t know.”

“Sara, you know this couldn’t have been stopped if you were raped like you were,” Raynar states as he rub my back very lightly as not to hurt my back and irritate the scar.

“I know but. I’m scared right now. I don’t want to be pregnant and I don’t know what to do when I’m pregnant. I wasn’t planning to get pregnant until after I’m married. And now I’m in no house at all. I’m going to eat all alone.”

“We are here for you and if you need us just let us know. We don’t want to see you struggling with anything.”

My stomach growls and thank god it is dinner time. I have a good meal even though I am all alone at a big table but it is all to me so I don’t care.