Status: Updating every Sunday

It's Gonna Be My Year

Rick the ***

I finished the rest of the day, just having Rian in my French class to keep me company. I was really worried as I hadn't seen Jack since I took him to the nurse. I figured he probably went home though, as I had done that on numerous occasions at my old school. Mostly for having some type of head trauma. I don't know what it is about bullies but they sure loved smashing my head into lockers. Until I learnt how to smash theirs into the ground that is.

Now I don't find myself to be a violent person, but if someone is being picked on then it turns personal. I was bullied up until 8th grade and it only stopped because I learnt to defend myself. I can't say the same for my bro-

'Let's not go there Alex,' I mentally scolded myself. You know what happens when you think about...it. The, situation I suppose you could call it, is what started my panic attacks. So now it's considered my 'trigger' as the stupid fucking shrinks told me. So now I've learnt not to think about it.

I pushed the thoughts out of my mind and tried to remember how to get to my locker, so I could leave this place. Oh, the joy of school. I made my way there and got my books getting ready to head out to the car park. So I turn around and who do I see? That asshole I beat up earlier. What was his name again? I remember Rian said it earlier... It was Kyle! That's it.

With five of his friends.

He really thought he needed five people to bash me? Ugh I hate giving off great first impressions sometimes. I slid my bag off my shoulder and threw it to the floor, where I knew I could retrieve it later. I quickly looked them all over, trying to see who the biggest threat was.

There were two guys towards the back, skinny but fast looking. The two in front of that were big and bulky and were obviously there to intimidate me. Not that it worked, I mean sure they had muscle but they looked awkward in their own skin and you could tell that they had just recently had a growth spurt and were still adjusting. The one in front of that was the guy I was worried about. He was standing just a little behind Kyle.

He was about an inch taller than me and had about three times as much muscle. And you could tell he actually knew how to use it. There was also a spark of malice in his eyes, and I had only seen that once before. So surprise attack it was. I had to take out the dangerous one first. Fast and hard. So it was time for me to act.

I put my hands up in a surrender position, starting to back away slowly, trying to look scared and meek. "Come on guys, w-what's this about?" I said, purposely stuttering my words. I had to hold back an eye roll when Kyle smirked at his friends.

"What do you mean 'what's this about'?!" Kyle exclaimed, sounding viciously angry. It was quite unbecoming. "This is about my girlfriend breaking up with me because she heard a fag beat me up! She didn't believe me when I told her the truth."

"And, uh, what, what truth is t-that?" God this acting shit was hard. Hurry up and swing at me douche.

"The truth is that you hit me on the back of the head with a chair then punched my face, but everyone thinks you've gotten the best of me. The new little fag kid bashing me?! NO! I'm gonna show you what happens when you mess with me kid!"

I cracked up laughing. Ok so my acting skills were a joke. Who the fuck cares? But right now I have to deal with these idiots so I can go home.

"You," I took a deep breath because I was still laughing. "Are going to show me? You should make jokes every day, they are quite humorous," I said, composing myself now. I did have to fight in a minute after all.

Kyle looked at the dangerous guy and quietly said "Please deal with him Rick."

Rick. So now I can put a name to this guy's fugly face. He started walking towards me, determined, and probably believing that shit lie that Kyle had made up. I mean a chair? Really? I thought he'd have more dignity than that. Oh well, oh well, guess not. Rick swung his fist towards my face. Big mistake. He thought I was inexperienced but I was already moving. I dodged around him, pushing his arm the way it was going, whilst kicking his feet out the opposite way, so he fell flat on his face. It would have been a glorious sight, but alas, I had 5 other guys to beat before I could leave.

Once I knew Rick was down I kicked his ribs to make sure he'd stay there a while. I quickly turned my back to him and sprinted past Kyle and the two big guys, to the small skinny ones at the back. These two looked smarter so I needed to take advantage of my attack before they realised that it was exactly that. An attack. Not on me but them. I ran forwards and grabbed their two outside arms and swung them towards each other with all my strength. They head butted each other and I smirked.

Three down three to go. I turned back to the burly guys and one of them had almost reached me. I stepped towards him and then sidestepped quickly and stuck my foot out and he went down. The other burly guy had hung back, waiting to see what would happen. I looked him in the eye with my best evil smirk. I sometimes practised it in the mirror. Ok maybe not but still, I looked evil, ok?

He cautiously crept forward, arms in a fighting stance, a really crap fighting stance. I mean why would your hands need to guard your chest? I don't understand people sometimes. He kicked his foot out and I just walked towards him and punched him. No need to waste energy, even if it is fun. I calmly advanced towards my bag which was behind Kyle. He stepped out of my way quick enough, because it looked as though I was showing him mercy. I picked up my bag and turned to face him once again. As I was walking towards him I made sure my timing was right and swung my bag, full of heavy ass textbooks, towards his sternum, making him lose his breath. I then knee him in the balls (for the second time today! FUCK YEAH!) and he falls to the ground with tears in his eyes.

I look him in the eye and say "If I catch one of you or your football team buddies touch Jack again, you'll get it much worse than this," I say, the threat clear in my voice. I mean I don't really like threatening people but sometimes it's the only way to get through to them because they're fucking morons. I then punch his jaw so he knows I mean business and he falls to the ground with the rest of his comrades.

I swing my bag on my back and step over Kyle, whistling Blink 182's 'I Miss You' on the way out the door.

I made my way towards the car park and realised my Mom was the only one there. Damn those assholes, now I'm late and have to lie to my mother.

"Hey baby, how was your first day? Why are you so late? I was getting really worried," she said in a rush.

"I'm sorry Mom. My French teacher just wanted to see how much French I already know. I didn't think it would take that long." Lie. I really hated lying to her, but telling her the truth would only make her upset. She knew I'd gotten suspended for fighting a lot, she just never knew why I did it. "My day was pretty good. I met this really hot guy..." And after that I talked to my mother about Jack and what he looked like for the whole car ride home. And when I went to sleep, there were a pair of gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, chasing me through my dreams.

Hey guys. This is my 2nd chapter and I hoped you liked it. I'm sorry about all the fighting, but don't worry there will be lots of Jalex chapters coming up! I'm sorry if i got anything about the American education system wrong. Please tell me if I do! Constructive criticism is welcome. If you are Australians reading this, enjoy the Queens birthday and the long weekend that comes with it. :P
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 2! Don't worry Jalex will be getting to know each other soon