Amnesia

Chapter 2

Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?

Peter's eyes slowly flicked open as the sunlight shone across his face. He groaned and rubbed his face. The feeling of weight next to him caused him to smile and he rolled over, slipping his arms around Gwen, kissing her cheek. She giggled sleepily and pressed herself against Peter before rolling over with a lopsided smile.

"Hey there... What time is it?"

"Like, eight in the morning."

Gwen sat up like a shot.

"Crap, I'm gonna be late."

Peter sighed softly and curled up in the now empty bed. It was always the same with Gwen. Every night would be amazing, full of amazing memories and moments, for them to fall asleep in each other's arms and Gwen to shoot off every morning at the crack of dawn. He hated it. He always felt so... Alone. Like, he was just a pawn there for Gwen when she wanted someone to talk to. It hurt. He watched her slip her clothes on, kissed her when she leant down for one and groaned, flicking through the news on his phone. He froze.

Harry Osborn in gay scandal.

---

Harry and Peter rarely slept apart. Ever since they had hit their month anniversary, they were in each other's bed no matter what. They awoke in each other's arms every morning, kissed before anything else. They just held each other close. It didn't matter what Aunt May or Norman said. They were inseperable.

..

Harry grunted as he heard someone calling him, eventually rolling over to watch his usual one night stand getting dressed.

"You're awake then."

"Yea, thanks to you."

What had happened to him? What had happened to Harry Osborn? Why did he hate himself so much? Oh yea, he let men use him for the sake of having a lay.

"You got business today?"

"Yea, some shit with my Father wanting to talk to me. First time in seven years."

"Yea well. It's all over the news that you're gay."

Harry sat up like a shot, staring at Pierre.

"You're joking?"

The elder man shook his head and finished buttoning his shirt up. Harry dived for his phone and opened Entertainment News. Sure enough, it was the first seven stories. He threw his phone at the wall and curled up under the covers with a groan.

"If I stay under here will it go away?"

"Probably not. Now, man up and go face it. I'll call you later."

Harry sat up and hugged his knees, watching Pierre go. There was something that just felt so... Lonely about these meets.