Status: Comment, sub, rec :)

The Mixtape of Hatred

bottle and a beat

His eyes were brighter than usual, he was smiling as he made their morning coffee before opening the store, it was strange.

"You okay, Brent?" Jack asked, "Am I getting a raise?"

Brent shook his head and smiled when he saw Jack pout, he needed that raise, ever since Cookie decided to be a parkour expert and jump off his window, he's been shopping a lot in the mens section of most Forever 21's near his apartment, and God Damn he saw the cutest pair of skinnies that he wanted to get.

It has been a rollercoaster for him, honestly, he lost the love of his life twice to this selfish twink who seperated them because he wanted the elder for himself, he almost lost his job because of heartbreak, his boss apparenly has romantic feelings for him, his best friend has a nutjob kitten he picked up in the shelter, the trainee who became his other best friend decided to bail today because he has an essay due tomorrow, to sum it up, he's doing well.

Honestly, if he has to serve Alex coffee right now, he probably wont break down like last time.

Although, he's been getting little chunks of flashbacks in his dreams, all of them ending with the sound of his mother's voice waking him up, has he gone crazy?

"Hey, since our first date didn't exactly go as planned," Brent paused, sipping his coffee, "Would you like to join me to a Masters family function?"

Jack raised his eyebrow, "Do I have to wear a suit?"

"Possibly?"

"Will I be meeting your parents?"

Brent shrugs, "Mr. and Mrs. Masters are not that bad, Jay."

"Wait, your name is Brent Masters?"

Brent smiles, placing his now empty coffee mug into the sink, "It's actually James Brentley Masters, but you were close, babe."

Jack grimanced, "Never call me 'babe' again, and you've got yourself a deal."

Brent kissed his forehead, "Of course, Jay."

-

They were slowdancing in the middle of the ballroom, one had too much wine, one smiled as he felt his toes get crushed little by little.

"You're my bee-eeff now," Jack giggled as he hiccuped and swayed, "How duz dat feal?

"I dunno," Brent laughed, "Nice, I guess, I can't believe I'm the first guy you ever dated."

Jack playfully shook his head, "Noo," he uttered, "Awex was my first, I luv him, still."

"You're drunk, aren't you?"

"And you're beardy," Jack grinned, "I wanna kiss someone, but not you becuz you're beardy."

Brent sighed, "Let's go home, babe."

"You're not Alex, you c-can't call me b-babe."

-

He couldn't remember what happened.

He didn't remember falling asleep in Brent's place, he didn't remember cuddling him, kissing him, or anything.

"Why am I in your apartment, boss man?"

Brent was honestly too sleepy to answered him, so he groaned, "You were drunk."

"And?"

"I was too lazy to ask you for your address."

Jack rolled his eyes, "Well, I better go now, see you later?"

"Yeah," Brent muttered sleepily.

-

Jack wondered why the sky was blue, why was it not green or purple like the galaxies? Why is it not yellow or brown like poop and piss?

But honestly, Jack wondered, what would've happened if he actually listened to Alex back then?

When he were to confess the first time, would they live happily ever after? Would he laugh and never speak to him again? Would they kiss?

All he knows is it's been a while since he'd kissed someone he loved, and he wanted to do it again.

So he kissed Brent and felt nothing at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I BET NO ONE EXPECTED THIS

i appreciate u for commenting kay

ITS BEEN SO LONG TBH

and like no ones updating their stories like wtf update pls

Honestly i have no excuses but this was short bc i tYped it on my phone okay and it was dying I dont know what else to do