Status: Completed!

And Then There Was One

Epilogue

Ryan got to his feet and gazed around. A smirk appeared on his face. “I did it! I actually pulled this off! They are dead!!”

He gave a scream into the air of release. It echoed around the walls and the interior. No one could stop him and best of all he got away with killing eleven players.

He starts to reminisce about how he pulled off the attacks and murders and he had to kill them.

He flashed back to Torey Krug, his first victim. Ryan remembered how Torey had injured him on the ice in a hit along the board. His skate had come up and slashed Ryan’s leg, making him miss two months. And how the NHL had reviewed the footage, but took Torey’s side and made it seem like nothing. And then had blackmailed him into coming to the house, only to poison him to death, knowing he would have a problem with Sidney and need a drink.

Then he thought about the second victim he had clobbered over the hat with the bat, Matt Cooke. How he had elbowed Ryan during a Pittsburgh-Vancouver game and got away with it. Sure Ryan wasn’t injured or concussed, but it had been a close-call. He blackmailed the goon and then knocked him over the head in the darkness. And then he tried to pin it on the Duck captain. He smirked as he remembered Sidney and Getzlaf barking at one another.

And then he thought about the third murder. Innocent, awkward little Reilly Smith. Yeah, innocent! Ryan thought to himself. He remembered how he had gotten suspended because he had “illegally checked” the forward during a Boston-Vancouver game in one of their famous rivalries, when Brad Marchand had decided to taunt the Canucks with the Cup move. But he didn’t give a fuck about Brad. Reilly had been the enemy in this case. He had kidnapped Reilly from the cab, carrying him and his brother to…..he didn’t care where. He remembered the terror on his face, as he was shoved into the back and saw his brother lying on the pavement, hurt.

But Ryan hoped Brendan lived and had survived the accident. The ex-Canuck beamed as he thought about the Red Wing finding out about his dear brother’s death. How awfully awesome it would be. (Damn Kesler has issues!)

Then he thought about his next victim, everyone’s favorite little heart-throb, Tyler Seguin. He rolled his eyes at the thought of the obnoxious “ladies man” of the Dallas Stars. He felt a sickness in the pit of his stomach at the image of Tyler Seguin pulling one of his classic cheesy “smolders” for the camera. He faked throwing up as he glimpsed the visual of all the female fans behind the boards. His Seguinistas. Stupid girls with signs that read, “Marry me Seguin” and “Hey Seguin, how about a 2 on 1?”

Ryan shook his head to get the thought and photos out. He remembered how he had kidnapped Tyler and attacked Brad. How he had seen the horror in the man’s eyes as the great, brave pest was knocked unconscious against the wall. It had been an enjoyable sight. And it had felt right, after all the man had dissed him on social media, in front of millions on Twitter. Ryan let all of his anger out, as he remembered pulling the knot tightly, securing the rope that held the plastic bag over the Star’s head.

Then his memories flashed on the next double murder with Drew Doughty and Val Nichushkin. Drew had fought Ryan twice, hurting him with minor injuries. But had beat him both times. And then he had blackmailed the defenseman into coming to the house and had killed him in a drug overdose, with sleeping pills.

He remembered walking into the room and finding him in his bed and then had threatened him into killing himself by taking the pills. How he had caught the nosy Russian kid discovering his scheme and had stuck him in a trance. How he had forced him to kill himself with the butchers knife. He had won a bunch of face-offs and embarrassed Ryan in a whopping 9-0 win for the Dallas Stars. He had shone like a….well...like a Star.

Ryan didn’t like it and wanted to embarrass him back, but he never got the chance as the man continued to have all the luck whenever they hooked up on the ice. So he had blackmailed Val and killed him.

He thought about Sidney Crosby and how the bastard Penguin deserved his hanging death. During the USA-Canada game in Sochi, Russia, the man had called Kesler out by name in a post-game interview and blamed him as the reason why the US didn’t win. “It was all because of Ryan Kesler! He didn’t score any goals and turned the puck over, which I guess was good for us, right?” And then the son of a bitch had laughed at it.

Ryan Kesler spat on the wood floor of the mansion house as he relived the memory.

Then he went after the next victim on his list, Patrice Bergeron. The Bruin was a little bit more easier to think about, as the man truly was a near-perfect individual. He didn’t disrespect Ryan and he kept his thoughts to himself. But he had humiliated the Canucks and stole the cup and on top of that he was better than Ryan at the centre position.

And then there was his precious, balding, blue-eyed new captain, Ryan Getzlaf. He hated Getzlaf! The guy was a terrible captain, but he was proud to be in Anaheim. But he didn’t want this man to be his captain! He kidnapped Ryan Getzlaf from his house and then made him drown. He wanted his death to be symbolic of his career. As he thought that Ryan Getzlaf would be the Duck who floundered and finally sank, drowning in a pit of failure on the ice, as a captain, leader, player and person! (Again, damn Kesler!)

Ryan’s mind turned to the latest incident and scene. The two bloody best friends of Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane, who lay on top of one another. He grinned again.

Patrick Kane had disrespected him, embarrassed him and also hurt him in Sochi, Russia. The memory stung so much and he had been looking for a way to exact his revenge on the Blackhawk forward. The winger had hit him, accidentally with a puck in practice and then had forced him to drink a ton of alcohol at a bar, getting him wasted and hooking up with another US player in Phil Kessel. Then on top of all that he had to go and call out Ryan, his roommate. When word reached the press that someone of the US team had dissed the Canadians, it had been the blonde Blackhawk who had immediately pointed to him and said, “It was Kesler!”

Ryan Kesler hated Patrick Kane and he hated that the man got away with a ton of shit. It was horrible and it drove him to finally complete his plan. Patrick and Jonathan, who had won the Selke over him in the same year, had to be taken care of.

And as he sat at his house, he called up with cousin and together they came up with this dark plan to get all of the enemies he had into this house, which was owned by his cousin. Then Ryan Kesler could complete his mission of murder.

And he had done so successfully. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone and dialed his cousin’s number. “It’s done,” was all the hockey player said and hung up.

It took until the next day, before his cousin arrived and helped to clean up the mess and bodies. Then they left the house, together, laughing and chuckling. Ryan told his cousin about the three nights and how he had successfully killed eleven NHL players: Torey Krug, Matt Cooke, Reilly Smith, Tyler Seguin, Drew Doughty, Val Nichushkin, Sidney Crosby, Patrice Bergeron, Ryan Getzlaf, Patrick Kane, and Jonathan Toews.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tell you, Kesler needs to see someone....seriously.....