Status: I try to update ASAP but it's also on Wattpad if not.

Isolation Masquerade

--Intro--

They danced under the starlit sky, hand held, bodies close to one another. A dip after a twirl. He stared into the eyes of his mysterious masked partner who's eyes reflected the stars. He was fallen in her beauty, the personality she had was perfection in the young mans eyes.

He led her back inside to attend the masquerade, he held her close until the new dance began. A man at age of twenty took her away into the choreographed symphonic dance that everyone was to dance along with. The young man kept his eyes on his fair maiden princess who was dancing across the room. As the small vigilant woman danced with him now. Women were spun off to another suitor and he got a broad husky woman.

She began to chat in flatter as he had spoke his gentle hellos. He lost her in the dancing crowd and searched for her, the broad woman noticed his search and pointed her out. She stood near mid dance-floor with a tall bald man who had the opportune to kiss her hand. Jealousy coursed through his veins because not even he was allowed to place his lips on the young ladies hand. Yet he, he of all gentleman to be with had pressed his must've been crusty old lips upon her hand.

His blood began to boil as they once again for the final dance. He ended up in the middle of the dancefloor, hand in hand and near face to face with his glorious princess he was slightly angered with. But as soon as they had touched it all went away, they danced as a true pair should. He dipped her one the song came to it's crashing end, pulling her up slowly. Not to notice they stood alone in the center of the dance-floor but to admire her eyes how they still glistened in sight of him and her lips how full and soft they looked.

The bell tower stroke midnight. She then jumped and pushed him away in worry and quickly ran away. apologizing for her leave. But rushing off and leaving with him chasing after her. A buddy of his stopped him to inform him about a group of ladies who were eyeing him. He wasn't focused though, his mind stayed on her.

The sound of her voice, the twinkle in her eyes, her smooth skin, gentle touch, the grace in her step. All about her. The boys seemed to have noticed his sudden change from the funny awkward boy, to an awestruck dazed young man.

He danced with Cinderella and he was determined to find her again.

"So I will dance with Cinderella
While she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew
Oh I will dance with Cinderella
I don't want to miss even one song
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight
And she'll be gone''