Status: I try to update ASAP but it's also on Wattpad if not.

Isolation Masquerade

Chapter One

His name is Calum, Calum Hood. A famous bassist/singer apart of the well known band 5 Seconds Of Summer. Currently the dashing young male sat troublesome on a couch inside their vacation home in California. Calum ran his hands through his disheveled hair as he just tried to find out if he knew her. He recognized her, he pulled out his phone and began playing Once Upon A Dream. Softly singing along to it as he covered his face with his hands.

On the third rerun of Once Upon A Dream he was pummeled by yours truly Ashton Irwin. Sitting on his abdomen and pulling his hands away from his face.

"Calum!" he shouted before pulling his earbuds out of his ears.

Calum groaned and pushed him back off of him and rolled onto his side and curled up into a ball. Ashton furrowed his eyebrows and called out for Mike and Luke to come to Calum's aid. A few seconds later two lads came sprinting with a first aid kit, alcohol swabs that fell out of their arms and onto the floor, and a pizza in Mike's hand.

"What's the problem? Where's the injury? Calum, did you fall off the top of the couch again?" Luke questioned.

Calum just turned his body to face the couch and put in his earbuds once again.

"He's been like this for about two months now, the guy barely eats, can hardly sleep, or even socialize now," Ashton said leaving Luke to think.

"What did we do really big two months ago?" he finally asked.

"All we did was write songs and go to that ball," Mike chimed in.

All their eyebrows had been pulled together as they looked at Calum who laid there singing 'Only Reason'. Ashton brightened as Luke dropped the kit and patted their shoulders fastly.

"What am I missing?" Mike asked confusion displayed on his facial expression.

"Don't you see? Calum is stuck on a girl!" Ashton exclaimed.

"Well, let's talk to him about it, cause we're about to go back on tour by next week. So he needs to get his shit together, eh?" Luke had said.

They all walked up to Calum and pulled him onto his back.

"Go away guys," Calum whined

Luke pulled out the earbuds.

"Calum, tell me about her, just tell us about her," Mike had said in attempt to confront the crushed boy.

Calum sighed and sat up, hugging his knees and resting his head on them.

"I don't know her name, I barely got a few words out of her, and they were words of apology," he began.

The boys sat down in front of him and looked at him in anticipation, expecting Calum to spill his heart out.

"Well, how does a quiet girl steal your heart? I'm shocked you fell for one," Ashton had mumbled ruffling his ginger hair.

"Shut up Ashton, you don't get it. It wasn't her words. It was her, her eyes, lips, touch, grace, her soft voice, just her," He said a bit angered.

Ashton's hands were thrown up in defense. Luke's phone began to ring, he pulled it out and smiled brightly, standing up and running off outside onto the patio.

"What's with him?" Ashton asked confused about his giddy expression as his phone rang.

"He too spent time with a Princess, one of grace and beauty, yet they exchanged contact information," Calum said looking down at his turtle socks.

"You know, you can look for her, instead of lying here like a smelly sack potatoes," Mike had suggested.

Ashton brightened and shot up before running outside to the patio where Luke sat laughing.

~~~~~~~~~LUKE~~~~~~~~~~
Luke's P.O.V.

I hate to be leaving my friend stuck in a rut but, how can I deny a phone call from my sweet girlfriend? So of course I ran outside and answered the phone.

"Hello loves, happy two months," he answered smiling widely as Taylor giggled at the other end.

"Hey Penguin, happy two months," she replied.

They talked and talked, giving compliments, and suddenly in mid conversation Luke bolted up in his chair.

"Babe, do you think you can come over?" he asked.

"I'll have to ask my friend if she's okay with me leaving her,"

"Well why would it matter to her?"

"Well I'm trying to take care of her, poor sap hasn't really left the house since the party,"

"Wait, what party? When?" he asked as the gears in his brain began to churn.

"The Masquerade, exactly two months ago,"

"Yes! Jesus, d-do you know why, she's um like that?"

"Um, it's this guy, she felt like she was emotionally attached to him. Well, basically fell in love with him pretty much,"

"Taylor, baby! You're Calum's saving grace!" he cheered into the phone.

Laughing in soft victory, stopping as Ashton came out. he furrowed his eyebrows at Ashton's extreme happy face.

"Luke! We're going to find her! We planned it out!" he exclaimed

"I think I just did," he said lifting the phone back up to his ear. Ashton running inside to give the others the news.

"Babe, come over, bring your friend. I am pretty sure someone is dying to reunite with her," he said before hanging up after their goodbyes.

Luke walked on with a jump to his step a proud smile carved along his lips.

"Calum, go upstairs, shower, get ready, we're having guests," Luke piped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum lugged his way up the stairs, doing as he was told. He freshened up still not believing that they truly found her.

//2 hours later//

Calum returned downstairs, clean in a pair of skinny jeans and a plain white button down shirt. Returning to the couch and his slow love song music. The door bell rang and Luke opened it, smiling widely and collecting Taylor in his arms. Pecking her lips at a constant rate before looking up to see her. her brown hair cascaded down to her waist in soft waves; her eyes in the mix of blue, green, and gray; soft pink lips rubbing against each other.

Ripped denim skinny jeans complimenting her legs and waist, and a soft green tank top. All put together with her main accessory the black beanie. Luke smiled and held his hand out.

"Hi, Im Luke,"

He introduced as she slowly took his hand and shook it.

"Hello," she said softly before walking about the house. Luke and Taylor heading to the second floor to watch from a distance.

'To take my breath away
This is it, oh, I finally found someone
Someone to share my life
I finally found the one, to be with every night'