Status: I try to update ASAP but it's also on Wattpad if not.

Isolation Masquerade

Chapter Five

To begin this new chapter of the fairy tale based on 5 Seconds Of Summer, I shall begin with where, how, and with whom they slept with. But first let's back track to when Michael left to go save the day. Leaving Luke and Taylor who sat there having a delightful conversation about penguins. Once done laughing of a perfect idea of dressing up like penguins and posting lots of vines of them being their nerdy, cute couple selves.

They looked around noticing they were the only two in the hotel. Taylor grinned and said;

"Wanna do the frickle frackle?"

"Yes!" Luke had exclaimed before carrying her off into the bedroom and pinning her down on the bed. Smashing his pierced lips against her soft lips, her fingers tangled in the back of his hair.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aha just kidding. Here's what really happened after realization.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Taylor's eyebrows had furrowed.

"Where did they go?" she pondered

"They went to go save the lost Cara and Calum, or otherwise to the people who have viewed the interview, Cam,"

"Oh, what shall we do?"

"I shall take you out, after I shower," he said gesturing to the crinkled shirt that clung to his torso.

//30 minutes later//

Luke came out of the bathroom, dressed and ready to go. Sliding on his shoes, as well as the newly dressed Taylor Elizabeth. They headed out to the zoo to explore the mystical habitat for penguins. Taylor stayed cuddled into Luke as they walked along the great lit up zoo. A small shiver ran down her spine as goosebumps had formed along her arms.

"You cold?" Luke had questioned feeling the breeze of the chilled night.

"No," Taylor denied.

Luke looked down at her as she clung to him and hugged herself, running her hand along her arm, keeping her other hand connected with his.

"Liar, liar, pants on fire,"

"Okay, okay. Damn. I'll admit I'm cold,"

"Come here,"

Luke had opened his jacket and arms. Her brow raised as she slid her arms into his sleeves. Feeling his body heat and the warmth that his jacket consumed. She snuggled into his chest and sighed softly.

"Taylor?"

"Yes Penguin?"

"I love you,"

He said softly before pressing his lips against the top of her head. Her cheeks burnt as she nodded.

"I love you too," she said softly.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

And that concludes Taylor and Luke's lovin' time. To return to the quadro that has been lost in NYC and got pizza wasted.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Cara slept on the bar hanging upside down with Michael lying on top of her. Ashton slept on the table with a pizza stuffed in his face, and Calum slept in corner, curled up in a ball shirtless with a mannequin. Cara woke up with Michael lying on her pelvis, a great discomfort over came her and she shook him a little as she brought herself up. A groan had escaped his lips as he shook his head, a squeak escaped her lips as she squeezed her legs shut.

"Michael, wake up," she said softly brushing his hair out of his face.

"Five more minutes mum,"

"I'm not your mum love, now get up you're making me really uncomfortable,"

With that Michael opened his eyes to see where his head rested, shooting up quickly and holding his head in pain.

"It feels like a hangover," he grumbled

"But we didn't drink, we just had a shit load of pizza,"

"True, true. So, what shall we call this hangover like feeling?"

"Hmm how about the Hangover of pizzas?"

"Nah, how about Agonizing Pizza Hangover,"

Right then they both gasped and snapped as they looked at each other.

"Pizzaover!"they exclaimed in unison.

Laughing, it caused Calum to wake up with a small jolt. Watching and listening to their conversation over Albus Dumbledore and his beard. Ashton woke up eventually noticing Calum's face of hatred, despair, and envy. Walking over and sitting beside him.

"Hey Cal, what's the matter?"

"That is what matters,"

"What a simple weird conversation being held throughout two dorks?"

"No, it's the way he's talking to her and his reactions a is what bothers me the most,"

"Calum I think you're over reacting. Michael is just his natural self. it's not like he's going to try to win her heart and pull some moves on her,"

Right then Michael scooted close to her and placed his hand over hers. It definitely got her to stop laughing and look down at their hands. She sat in silence looking up at him and down at their hands. Honestly Calum with burning with hatred towards his friend. Especially watching his face slowly make it's way toward hers.

"Not make any moves huh?" Calum sighed before standing up and throwing on his shirt before walking out of the restaurant.

"Calum wait," Ashton called running after him.

Michael went in for the kill just as Cara had turned with worry. He ended up kissing her cheek. Cara looked over at him a bit scared yet flattered a bit. Looking back at the door.

"Let's go after him,"

"Nah Calum's a big boy, he'll be fine,"

"I'm still worried about him let's just go,"

"He has Ashton,"

"It's still dangerous and I'm still worried about him, please Michael,"

"No he's fine Cara, he's a tough guy even though he's soft at heart,"

"I don't care Michael, I just want to be positive that he's okay, please, let's just go,"

Michael finally gave in to Cara's worry. They left with Cara jumping to look for them. With no hope she sighed and looked down.

"It's okay, we'll find them,"

"It's all my fault, I shouldn't have come. Michael, he ran out because of me,"

"Goodbye. If you find them give them my best condolences," she said walking off.

By evening he found them back at the hotel. Just to witness some frickle frackle on the couch.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Just kidding aha.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The boys opened the door to see a napping Luke and a snoozing Taylor in penguin styled onesies on the couch. Calum turned to Michael and furrowed his eyebrows in hatred and worry.

"Where is she?" he asked looking around.

"She?"

"Cara! Michael! Where is Cara? You were with her last where is she?"

"She left Calum. She said she didn't want to hurt you and it'd be best if she left,"

"Wh-what?" He asked sliding down the wall and running his hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry man,"

"No you're not! It's your fault Michael! You knew I love her yet you decided to make moves on her!"

"At least I wasn't friend zoned!"

"You know what?! Fuck you Michael!"

Calum yelled before jumping up and running out, slamming the door behind him. Determined to find her, and to just stay away from Ashton for awhile. He just ended up in an ice cream parlor with a new journal and the cashiers pen. He stayed till they closed at 10:30, he then went back to wandering the streets. Hearing a shrill cry from an alley only to see a group of guys surrounding the corner.

"Somebody help me! Please!" cried the girl only to get a crackle of laughter from the entire group.

"Awe, sweetheart. No one's going to help you. Hey, you're beautiful though. So you'd be a great trophy," the leader grinned.

"Hey you asshole! Leave the girl alone," Calum said leaning against the brick wall.

"Yeah? What are you going to do about it pretty boy? It's four against one, turn around and we'll take good care of her,"

"Calum help!"

"Shut up tramp," One of the members exclaimed slapping her across the face.

"Cara?" Calum questioned

"H-help Ca-Calum,"

Rage had filled him, he stormed up to the leader and punched him straight across the face knocking him down. Next went the man who hit Cara, who got the beating of his life. Now I would say he got out of there without a scratch, but that'd be a lie. Calum unfortunately got hit several times but won the fight. Slowly approaching the fallen Cara and picking her up. She wriggled and squirmed as she cried out.

"Cara, it's okay. it's okay, they're gone," Calum hushed. Letting Cara hold tightly to his neck and cry.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed.

"It's okay, let's get you cleaned up and a new outfit," he said now noticing her torn clothing.

He took her back to the hotel where everyone ran up to them all speaking in worry. Edging his way into the room and shutting the door. Grabbing one of his shirts and a pair of sweats for her. She winced as she tried to lift off her sweatshirt. Unsurely Calum walked over to her and helped her out of her tattered sweatshirt.

Running into the bathroom and wetting a rag before returning to her and lightly dabbing her cuts. Once cleansed he helped her with his shirt, then pants. That night he cuddled up to her shaken body and helped her through her nightmares.

'It gets you down,

We've all been there sometimes

But tonight I'll make you feel

beautiful once again

And as the sun went down we

ended up on the ground

I heard the train shake the windows

You screamed over the sound'