Status: I try to update ASAP but it's also on Wattpad if not.

Isolation Masquerade

Chapter Seven

Calum and Ashton stood in the hallway completely dumbstruck as they began to continuously rewind the video. Just shocked as it was perfect on the camera too. Finally shutting video off and entering the room.

"Oh Cara! You gots some splainin' to doz," Calum announced causing her to hide in Michael, instead of looking for another place to hide.

"Carabelle? What did you do?" Taylor asked before clamping her hand over her mouth and gasping. Cara took her face out of Michael' s side as she stared at Taylor with wide eyes.

"You did not,"  she mumbled. The guts completely confused.

"Wait. What? Carabelle? Like Mason? That's your last name huh?" Ashton interrogated.

"No, my name is Cara Sebastian Carmichael, "

"No, no, I clearly remember,  well kind of remember.  Anyways, you were in a group with your friend Taylor. Taylor was the lead singer, you were. You were another Calum, singer, bass player, and you had a couple more talents. It was. Fuck! Oh you can dance! You sprained your ankle though amd you stopped dancing! And an artist you created the most beautiful artwork,"

"No! Ashton that's not me! I swear just stop,"

"Why would it bother you? Besides it's not like you got engaged then left and just disappeared,"

"It bothers me because it's true, it wasn't my dream though, yeah i love singing and drawing and thinking that that love life was a beautiful fairytale that i know will never truly exist. Dancing is my passion yes and yes i did have the high life like you guys do except i was younger. But it wasn't my dream. Chris was my dream, until the arguments during the engagement rolled in.  Then he just. He hit me okay?  He hit me and i was more than defenseless,  so i ran away and isolated myself okay? So yes i did get stupidly engaged, stupidly hurt, and stupidly quiet, sorry for hating my name and my past,"

"Carabelle Jones Mason," Michael said remembering Ashton's obsession over the band, especially Jade London former singer of the band.

"Hey guys, did you keep contact with Jade?" Ashton asked abruptly with a furioud blush on his face.

"Yeah, come on. We'll give her a call," Taylor said walking into the room she shared with Luke.

"Hey Calum, let's go get some grub eh?" Luke asked draping his arm over his shoulder and leading him out.

It left Cara cuddled into Michael as he tried to think.

"Come on, let's go fucking crazy around the big apple before we have to get back on the road to New Jersey," He said getting up and changing into skinny jeans instead of wearing the sweats he had on.

Cara stood and walked into the room  that Calum stayed in and took his skinny jeans. Really sad that they hugged her legs just like natural skinny jeans. Only thing was about Calum's pants was that they were really long and she had to roll them up till they perfectly hugged her ankles. Keeping his shirt on and taking his beanie as well.

"Ready... Calum Jr.?" Michael laughed a bit confused.

"I'm sorry I didn't think I'd really stay with you guys," she said shyly before getting a small kiss on the cheek from him.

"Let's go then," he said.

"Okay, wait. Is this a date? Are you taking me on a date?"

"Well I've always wanted to, back in Australia you quite actually were my celebrity crush when I saw you perform,"

"Oh, hehe okay, I uh- well Taylor did tell me to get out more. What the hell, it's a date," she giggled making Michael jump in excitement.

"Woah there pony boy, calm your matatata's," she h giggled.

"My what?"

"Oh it's. another way i say tits,"

"Silly little squirt,"

"Shut up faggot," she laughed walking outside with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

To the CAKE lunch time hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------

"So Luke, how is it going with Taylor?" Calum asked before throwing a few slices of Hawaiian pizza onto his plate then a scoop of macaroni and cheese.

"So great, god. She's just amazing, i love it when she sings it's like fergie and jesus sing. Yeah, her nickname other than baby penguin and my penguin princess, it's Fersus, because its a combination of Fergie and Jesus,"

"Wow, sounds fun,"

"Why are you so quiet?"

"It's nothing, just thinking,"

"About? "

"Well, I'm considering to just find a way to ask Cara to be officially mine,"

"Two things, one how are you planning on doing that? Two, you have some troubles, because that's a small reason why I took you out today,"

"Well I was- wait. What troubles? "

"Well when you were resolving your problems with Cara, Michael actually asked me to you know find away to get Cara alone. Cause he was planning on asking her as well,"

"Wh-wh-what? She wouldn't do that, if she denied me several times i know she'd deny him,"

"We'll see Cal, we'll see,"

Calum was completely dumbfounded to hear that about his friend. It hurt him badly especially with the possibility that she said yes.

"I wrote a couple new songs,"

"Sounds great, we can go over them if you want,"

"Yeah, i have the papers in my pocket, "

They finished serving themselves and sat at their designated table. Calum brought out the folded papers he had. Opening them up and liding them over to Luke.

"Heartbreak Girl? Calum is this who I think it's about?"

"Yeah, basically, and I want to do a cover of Teenage Dream by Katy Perry,"

"Okay, but first let's go over how you imagine this to work,"

"Okay, so first it'll start out with Michael playing the guitarlike da-na na na na-duh-da-duh-da-da-da-da then I come in and go 'You call me up, it's like a broken record, saying that your heart hurts, that you'll never get used to him getting over you' and so on and we can run them through it to see if it works out or not,"

"Yeah, I'm sure it will because it sounds just great,"

"Alright,"

###################################

To Ashton and Taylor with the phone call.

###################################

Jade picked up the phone laughng softly before answering with a melodic hello.

"Hi, is this Jade? Jade London?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Holy shit! This is fucking legit! Oh my god! Hi uh, I-I'm uh-" he laughed nervously into the phone

"This is who?"

"M-my name is uh- Ashton. Ashton Irwin,"

"Wait, wait, wait. This is THE Ashton Irwin, as in the sexy ass mother fucking drummer Ashton Irwin?! Like from the fucking band Five Seconds of fucking Summer Ashton Irwin?!"

"You think I'm sexy?"

"Yes oh my god!"

"Oh my god! I- I was wondering well. Well maybe you would uh- well you would- i mean if you would. Possibly like to-"

"Oh my god yes! Yes, yes, yes, oh my god! When? Where? Where are you now?"

"YES! I'm in- fuck. I'm in New York,"

"Meet me in Central Park by the tree smack dab in the middle, see you there love,"

"Central Park okay see you there in like ten minutes,"

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

"Hehe, bye,"

"Okay, bye,"

"Okay, well i really hate this but i actually have to go,"

"Alright love, I'll see you soon,"

"Bye,"

Jade hung up the phone before he started the goodbye game once again. He handed back the phone to Taylor before jumping up in pure joy and jumping around.  Dancing and laughing happily before running off to his room and changing into decent clothing hoping it wouldn't be too shabby to meet his old celebrity crush. Currently he was fangirling over the fact that he was meeting her it got him to run all the way to central park. Falling onto the ground and gasping for breath and closing his eyes. Opening them to the sound of a small squeak and giggle, brightening to the sight of Jade who stood above him. Jumping up quickly and brushing off his butt.

"I'd love to help you with that," she said finding an excuse to touch his butt. It caused him to laugh nervously and look at her with an are-you-serious look.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah,"

"Aha, so shall we?"

Ashton collected her hand in his and began walking out of the park as they began talking about the band. By the time they got hotel they were laughing their assess off in the hallway trying to collect their breath. Just before Ashton looked at her with a cheesy grin on his face and bright eyes, quickly cupping his hands over Jade's cheeks and leaning in and pressing his lips against hers. BEFORE HE ATE HER ALIVE!!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT I THINK I'M LAUGHING WAY TO HARD WITH THAT ONE. INTERPRET THAT AS YOU WISH!!! Okay, returns to actuall story that didn't happen. She still lives.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

His hands slid down to her waist as he pulled her close as she kissed him back. Wrapping her arms around his neck, playing with the small hairs on the back of his neck. It was complete honesty to know the fact that they were the couple with the most hilarious outbursts and ones to not be fond of wearing clothing.

Taylor exited the room to immediately spot the sight of Michael and Cara walking along the bridge, whispering and snickering to themselves as their hands were connected and Cara's head laid against Michael's shoulder. It pleased Taylor to know that Cara was putting herself more out there and beginning to date and everything. Yet she didn't quite expect this relationship to occur, well. She knew Michael had a thing for her and knew he was going to ask her out today, but she didn't expect her to actually agree with Michael when she had Calum who was her superhero, the actual one. A small sigh escaped her lips before going back into the room.

"Such mixed emotions I'm feeling right now," she said pressing her fingertips to her temples.

"Why? What's the matter princess?" Luke had askes cracking open a cylinder of Pringles.

"I just saw Cara and Michael-"

"What about them?"

"They're a couple now,"

Luke's eyes widened before he looked at Calum who just came out of the bathroom.

"Wait, who's a couple?"

"Calum, sweetheart. I think you may want to sit down,"

Calum's heart was pounding against his chest, his mind blurred and he just couldn't it felt like his whole world was just falling apart.

"No. I.. I got it, I gotta go.. breathe,"

"Calum,"

"No Luke, I just can't right now,"

Calum left the room and just let the tears roll down his cheeks. He slid down against the wall and covered his face as he just cried in major desolation. He was devastated and felt so stupid for ever falling in love, ever helping her, ever trying to get in contact with her again.  He was done. Done with everything. He hated Michael for doing this to him, he hated her for never grasping onto the concepts, he hated love, he just hated everything.

This is the possible end of 5 Seconds Of Summer.

' Here in the dark,

in these final hours,

I will lay down my heart,

And Ill feel the power, 

but you wont,

No, you wont,

Cause I cant make you love me,

If you don't.'