Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

Appointed to Real Madrid

"Why do you need me, Mr. Ancelotti?" Claudia asked sipping on her coffee as she sat across the Real Madrid manager.

"Please call Carlo. Look, nothing is hidden from you. Real Madrid is one of the largest football clubs in the world and you know that very well but Ronnie...I mean Ronaldo here has been off the limits", the manager spoke in disappointment.

"But, isn't his manager, Jorge already covering up for him?" Claudia once more sipped on her coffee.

"Yes, he is...as much as he can but it's getting hard. Cristiano doesn't seem to care about anything now a days. He is been doing everything that comes to his mind. It's affecting the whole Real Madrid reputation", Carlo sat down as he said the line with anger.

"Well, Carlo...the news say everything about him. It's hard to give him a good reputation. I mean, even after the whole ruckus at the World Cup, it would be hard", Claudia said eyeing him.

"But, Claudia, you're known for doing the impossible. We all know it would have been hard for Liverpool to get out of that mess after what Rickie Lambert did", Carlo tried to convince the lady.

"Thanks for the compliment, Carlo but will he listen to what I say to him?" Claudia said looking outside her living room's french window.

"Yes, he will. Wait, did you just say yes?" Carlo got off the couch excited.

"I guess I did", Claudia said turning around smiling.

"Thank you so much, Claudia. I will sign you off right now", Carlo Ancelotti said taking his cheque book out.

Honestly, it was all about money. Claudia knew that. She had earned more than she imagined. She was the employee, the employer, the boss of her self fame firm. You couldn't say it was a firm by any chance. Carlo signed the cheque writing off the amount of 86 million euros. It was more than she imagined she would get.

"Thanks once again, Claudia. Here you go!" Carlo said handing her the cheque.

"So, I guess I will be needing to meet the team members as soon as possible", Claudia said smiling.

"Sure, I will fix it on for tomorrow", Carlo said and shook his hands with Claudia.

Claudia walked him to the door. She felt amazing. Finally she was on her dream project. But it was the project she least thought she would get. Real Madrid had a high reputation in the football market and she knew how desperately the manager wanted it back. It wouldn't be so hard to get more money off them. But there was one thing, she knew Cristiano Ronaldo was a hard nut to crack. She needed to do some homework.

Though she worked alone, she was quite known in the football world. Everyone said that she was the key to success for all new or old football teams. Whether it was a matter of in the pitch or off the pitch, Munez would give a guaranteed success and for that she had gotten enough money. Newcastle FC signed her for 30 million euros, Liverpool FC signed her for 46 million euros, Arsenal FC signed her for 56 million euros, Chelsea FC signed her for 60 million euros, Manchester United FC signed her for 67 million euros and Barcelona FC signed her for 71 million euros. Now finally Real Madrid for 86 million euros. Her net worth was 416 million euros in real.

After she got off studying Communication and Sociology from University of Salamanca, she realized that to many celebrities and clubs, reputation mattered a lot. And so she was clever enough to find the weaknesses and problems of many football clubs and when someone needed to rectify the mistake, she jumped to the scene. It had been 5 years she was working in this line and it not only got her fame but she also was marked dangerous as she knew a lot.

Claudia finally stopped her whole research on Real Madrid. It was 2 at midnight and she was getting really excited for meeting the team. She knew it would be the project of a lifetime and she wasn't going to mess it up for nothing. Nothing at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Reading the first chapter, I guess you guys know that she is very much determined of what she does. So, would you guess that how hard would it be for heartthrob Cristiano Ronaldo and Claudia Munez to get along?

Home of Claudia - http://www.globallp.info/UploadFiles/200942962785577.jpg
Dress - http://www.vastkid.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/formal-dress-code-for-women-pant-suit-professional-dress-for-women.jpg