Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

In love so bad

Claudia finally parked the car in front of her house. She made sure that there were no medias at all. Cristiano got out of the car and then they both walked into the house. As soon as Claudia locked the door behind her, Cristiano pushed her over the wall and started kissing her. She kissed him back as well. Oh, how much they needed each other!

Cristiano's hand followed from her waist to her back. He quickly unzipped the dress and it fell on the ground. Claudia helped him get out of his jacket. They walked to the stairs somehow not leaving their lips for a moment. Cristiano managed to get out of his sneakers and Claudia got out of her heels. Once again, she was pushed to the wall once more as Cristiano kissed on her neck. He nibbled on her neck and sucked on it and Claudia's mouth escaped a moan making him crazier.

They got into the bedroom, finally. Claudia got out of his belt and jeans. Now, they both were in their under garments. Cristiano got over Claudia as they laid down on the comfy bed and he put butterfly kisses on her neck as he massaged on her thighs. She moaned more and it made him go crazier. He looked into her eyes with love as he got her out of her bra and thong. She gulped. It was her first time and she wasn't regretting it.

He licked and kissed and sucked and touched all her parts. He loved her as much as he could with all his energy and will. It was true that he made her scream his name. He loved hearing it. His dreams were finally coming true. Claudia loved as he would put his lips to the parts that no one touched ever before. He made her feel the way no one did before. It made her shiver and sweat. He loved the way she smelt and tasted. He would never let her go.

Claudia gave him the same amount of pleasure. She made him go so weak that he would moan her name and tell her to go faster and harder as she sucked on his thing. The room seemed cold but they both were sweating. When she was finally out of breath, it was Cristiano's turn to make them one tonight.

He slightly put it inside her but she seemed to be hurt with the touch. It ached but he helped her overcome it. After a lot of work, they finally became one. It was a painful pleasure for Claudia. As their moans got as one. Time went and they wouldn't stop. It made them feel closer and they wanted to carry out forever.

They both had their climax at the same time. Cristiano collapsed on her side as they breathed hard. It was the longest four hours they ever had. They felt amazing. Though, Claudia slightly felt sore by her legs but she calmed herself down. She scooted closer to Cristiano and put her head on his chest.

"I love you", Cristiano said.

"I love you too", Claudia said back.

"Do you want me to hide this?" Cristiano asked.

"Yeah, for now. Your reputation is at 7.5 now. I can't risk it", Claudia said.

Cristiano nodded and kissed on her forehead. She loved being in her arms as she slept in his arms for the night. They loved each other and that's all it mattered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, they became together. One of my favorites! Love you all. Stay tuned! <3

Claudia's room - http://www.dwellhomedecor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Elegant-Traditional-Romantic-Bedroom-Ideas.jpg