Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

The fun video but weird media

The next morning was bright and rainy. Cristiano sat at the edge of the bed wearing his briefs. He looked over at his partner. She was sleeping peacefully. She needed sleep. He went over to her and kissed her softly on the cheek, not waking her up. He looked over his phone and saw Carlo's missed call. That was weird! He called back.

"Yeah, boss. You called?" Cristiano asked.

"What are you doing at Claudia's house?" Carlo asked seeming a bit confused.

"Oh yeah, last night, we went to Iker's pool party and then I crashed at her home after having dinner. I was too tired to go in. Why? What happened?" Cristiano asked.

"Well, it's all over media. I mean, it's nothing bad. They were just saying that professionalism maybe turned into friendship", Carlo said relieved.

"Oh yeah! We're friends. That's it", Cristiano lied but it was for the best.

"Yeah, okay. Then that's great. Bye Ronnie!" Carlo said and hung up.

Cristiano sighed in relief. He felt movement in the bed. He looked over at Claudia who sat up and yawned. Maybe the call woke her up.

"Good morning, love", Cristiano said scooting over to her.

"Good morning", Claudia said and smiled. "Who called?" she asked.

"It was Carlo and asked me why I was at your home", Cristiano said.

"What? How does he know this? Did it go to media? Did they say anything? Is everything okay?" Claudia asked freaking out.

"Baby, calm down. It's nothing serious. Yes, the media saw it but they just said that professionalism turned to friendship. That's it, so please calm yourself down", Cristiano said.

"I was so scared. I am sorry", Claudia said looking at him.

"It's completely fine, love", Cristiano said and kissed on her bare shoulder.

"Why don't you change or something? I mean, do you have anything in the bag that you brought in last night?" Claudia asked.

"Yeah, I do. You also go in and have a shower and be a bit careful", Cristiano said.

Claudia nodded and slowly got up. She was a bit sore but she got used to it in a few minutes or so. She took a clean shower and got herself dressed. She walked downstairs and saw Cristiano dressed casually too. He made them breakfast and they ate together.

"What do we have today?" Cristiano asked.

"Well, we should make a video or something? I mean, it will be nice and okay. You could give your fans a sneak peek of your life", Claudia said.

Cristiano nodded as he ate. After they were done eating, Cristiano captured a fun video with Claudia. After he was done, Claudia uploaded it and then sat down with Cristiano.

"You know, I love you, right?" Cristiano asked.

"I love you too, baby", Claudia said.

Cristiano softly kissed her. He played with her hands. He loved her company.

"I would like you to meet my mother and son", Cristiano said.

"What? Why?" Claudia asked a bit surprised.

"You said we should have a hangout, I mean, me and my son so you could come along", Cristiano said.

"Yeah, sure", Claudia said and smiled.

"Ma would love you", Cristiano said.

"I hope so", Claudia said and hugged him.

They loved each other and for them all that mattered at the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was short but sweet. So, guys, I have a news. I won't be able to update as I am going to my grand pa's house so basically I will be updating when I'd be back. Hope to see you guys soon. Stay tuned! :)

Claudia's dress - http://www.fashiondivadesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/tumblr_lpeb2fqL9f1qifol9o1_500-1.jpg
Cristiano's dress - http://slodive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/cristiano-ronaldo-pictures/cool-cristiano-ronaldo.jpg