Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

Meeting his family

Honestly, Claudia was scared, scared because she was going to meet Cristiano's mother and son. It was the day. Though she made it look as professional as possible but still her heart would skip a beat once in a while just thinking about it. She startled as her phone rang on her study desk. She quickly looked over at her IPhone. It was none other than Cristiano himself.

"Hey, baby. You okay?" Cristiano asked.

"I am fine. Why?" Claudia replied, she knew she was lying.

"Why are you even trying?" Cristiano asked.

"Trying what?" Claudia asked back.

"Why are you even trying to lie when you know you can't", Cristiano pointed out and Claudia went red.

"Oh well, I am not fine, well, I am fine but it's close to being not fine though I know I am fine but my heart is completely not fine. My brain is trying keep itself fine but I can't find anything to stay fine. Am I even fine? Wait, did it even make any sense?" Claudia blabbered.

"Baby, all I heard was fine. You go so fast when you're nervous. Jeez! Anyway, what's the problem behind your not being fine?" Cristiano asked.

"I am scared. I mean, I know I am meeting them as the club's fame manager but still, I know how I feel about you. What if I mess it up and make a bad impression of me in front of them?" Claudia asked.

"Such a silly matter, love! You would do just fine. Just try to keep yourself calm and stop worrying so much", Cristiano said.

"Alright, I will try to concentrate on exactly what I came to do here", Claudia said.

"That's like my baby. So, do you want me to pick you up?" Cristiano asked.

"No, I will be over at your mom's place. I know the address. You know, there are benefits of being a fame manager. You practically know everything", Claudia said in a sexy tone.

"You make me so horny for you, love. If I do get a chance tonight, I will make sure to make you scream", Cristiano said in a sexy tone as well and it made Claudia weak on her knees.

"We'll see that. Now, you go and get yourself out there", Claudia said laughing.

"Sure, I love you", Cristiano said.

"I love you too", Claudia said and hung up.

She sighed in happiness. How his three words melted her heart! She smiled softly. She thought what good she ever did to get Cristiano. She locked her house and walked into her Audi and drove to the house.

Cristiano was nervous too but he knew that if he went nervous, it would make Claudia nervous even more. He sighed tried to calm himself. He loved Claudia and he knew that she was the one for him. They didn't know each other for years or even months. They barely knew each other for a month but there was always a spark since the first time they met. Cristiano smiled and walked into his Lamborghini and drove off.

Cristiano and Claudia fortunately reached at the house at the same time. Claudia smiled as she saw a glance of Cristiano. Both of them had the eager to kiss each other but they had to keep their hands to themselves. Cristiano knocked on the door and soon it was opened by a pretty lady.

"Hello brother!" the lady said and hugged him.

"Hey Elma! When did you come over?" Cristiano asked.

"I just came a few minutes back. Who's this young lady?" Elma asked looking at Claudia.

"Hello, I am Claudia Munez, Cristiano's fame manager", Claudia said shaking hands.

"Nice to meet you, Claudia. I am Elma Aviero", the lady shook her hands.

"The pleasure is all mine", Claudia said as she smiled.

"Please come in", Elma said and let her walk in.

Claudia walked in with Cristiano and sat down. Cristiano whispered something in Elma's ears and she nodded. She walked inside a room and another lady walked in.

"Ma", Cristiano said and hugged her.

Claudia stood up and smiled at her. The lady walked to Claudia and shook hands with her.

"You must be Claudia Munez?" the lady asked.

"Yes, ma'am", Claudia replied.

"Please call me Dolores", the lady insisted.

"Alright", Claudia replied and sat down.

"So, when do we start?" Cristiano asked.

"Now would be good", Claudia said.

Elma came to the living room with a kid. Claudia looked at the kid. He looked just like Cristiano. She smiled at him.

"Son!" Cristiano said as he hugged the baby. "Cris, this is Claudia", Cristiano said pointing at Claudia.

Cris took small steps and walked to Claudia. He stared at her and it seemed a bit weird to Claudia. She hasn't been around kids for a long time.

"He likes you", Dolores said.

"How do you know?" Claudia asked.

"I do know", Dolores said.

Cris hold her hand and smiled. He seemed so cute.

"Hello, hunny!" Claudia said in baby voice.

"Hello", Cris replied.

He started talking to Claudia and Claudia started liking him too and then it was time for Cristiano and Cris to go on a lunch together. They went off for lunch and so Claudia, Elma and Dolores started talking to each other.

It was late after noon and the celebrity couple walked in. Cris ran to Dolores and hugged her.

"How was it?" Claudia asked.

"I guess it went well", Cristiano said.

"Cristiano, she is an amazing woman, I like her already", Dolores said.

"Oh yeah?" Cristiano asked.

"Yeah. Bring her home sometimes, Ronnie", Elma said and smiled.

"Surely", Cristiano said.

"It was so nice meeting you all. I would try to come by sometimes but I need to rush now. I have some errands to run", Claudia said looking at Cristiano.

Cristiano knew exactly what errands she had to run. She hugged all of them but shook hands with Cristiano.

"Hope to meet you soon again, Cristiano", Claudia said smiling naughtily.

"See you soon", Cristiano said and winked lightly.

Claudia smiled and went to her car driving to her home. She quickly changed into something dark so that no one recognizes her. She went past the walls of his home and knocked on his window.

"What are you doing by the window? What happened to the door?" Cristiano asked.

"The door is too obvious", Claudia said and went inside the house with the help of the window.

"So, what do we have here today?" Cristiano asked.

"Red wine and lots and lots of fun", Claudia said and winked.

They were going to have the time of their life!! <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, I am back. Updates for you! Stay tuned! :)

Claudia's dress - http://www.dhresource.com/albu_331872961_00-1.0x0/autumn-and-winter-clothing-women-s-work-wear.jpg
Cristiano's dress - http://www.ronaldo7.net/news/archive/cristiano-ronaldo-373-nike-fashion-clothes.jpg