Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

Love of my life!

The next morning, Claudia woke up next to Cristiano. He was sleeping peacefully, she knew how tired her was. Last night was amazing as usual. She got up yawning and kissed on Cristiano's cheek. He snuggled but it wasn't enough to wake him up. She smiled and took her dress walking to the washroom. She smiled to herself as she rubbed her hand against her body cleaning it up. She was Cristiano's and she couldn't feel any better. She washed herself completely and walked out wearing her professional dress.

"Good morning, love", Claudia said as she kissed Cristiano's cheek.

"Good morning. You going somewhere?" Cristiano asked looking at her.

"Yes, Carlo texted me this morning. He wants to meet me", Claudia said.

"Is everything okay?" Cristiano asked.

"Hope so. I will call you when I am done", Claudia said.

Cristiano nodded and kissed Claudia as he smiled. He loved this girl to death and today he had something big in his mind. Claudia secretly walked out from the back door and wore a jacket and shades so that no one recognizes her. She walked to her home and settled herself with a glass of coffee on her way to Real Madrid's resting place.

Cristiano quickly called Clarisse and Sara to help him in his decision. They dropped at his home and curiously asked him what was it.

"I am proposing her to marry me", Cristiano said.

"What? Are you sure?" Sara asked.

"Sara, you should be happy", Clarisse nudged her.

"I am happy. It's just...come on, it's Cristiano Ronaldo", Sara said.

"You're right. Are you serious, Ronnie?" Clarisse asked.

"Hundred and ten percent. I know she is the one for me and I am not gonna waste any more time trying to figure something else out", Cristiano said confidently.

"Well, if you think that she is the one for you, we got no problem. Congratulations, Ronnie! I am happy for you", Clarisse said and hugged him.

Cristiano smiled as they ladies took him to one of the prestigious diamond shops at the town. Claudia walked inside Carlo's room and sat down.

"Hello, Claudia. I think you're quite good", Carlo said.

"What do you mean?" Claudia asked.

"I saw you sneak into Cristiano's house last night", Carlo said.

Claudia fell from the sky. She was very much shocked. How did she become so careless? She looked at him in a weird look.

"I don't know what to say", Claudia said.

"You don't have to, Claudia. I am okay with it", Carlo said and Claudia looked at him confused.

"I don't understand", Claudia said.

"Look, you're lucky that I saw it but not the media. You need to be more careful, Claudia. I mean, Cristiano's reputation has just been better. We can't let it go down and honestly, getting into a relationship with the fame manager can pick up much controversy", Carlo said as he wrote off a check.

"What is this?" Claudia asked.

"The president of this club has given you this as you have done us much good. So, this is a 45 million Euros check", Carlo said handing her the check.

"But, I still have one more thing left", Claudia said.

"It's fine, Claudia. Just take it", Carlo said and handed it to her.

She took it smiling and then went to her home. She looked at the check. Her net worth was 461 million euros but now she had something more than she could knew the worth of. But there was one thing that she knew. Carlo said the truth. Getting into a relationship with the fame manager can pink up a lot of controversy. She couldn't risk Cristiano's career for this. Her phone rang and she saw that it was Jorge.

"Yes, Jorge?" Claudia asked.

"I organised the party as you told me", Jorge said.

"Thank you, Jorge. Let Cristiano know about it please", Claudia said.

"Yes sure", Jorge said.

"Thank you", Claudia said and hung up.

She sighed as she looked at her phone's wallpaper. It was a picture of her and Cristiano taken last night. A tear rolled down her cheek. She had to end all this today at the party or it will destroy everything. She could destroy her career and dreams but not Cristiano's. Cristiano's dream and passion is football and in no way she was going to have his dreams destroyed. She would give herself pain but not him. More tears fell down!
♠ ♠ ♠
In one hand, Cristiano was buying a ring for Claudia and on the other hand, Claudia was planning to end the relationship! What will happen to this love story now? Stay tuned to know.

Claudia's dress - http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/6a/01/31/6a01311dfd4e124e161c58e9f8bfd370.jpg