Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

The big bash

Claudia wore the last pair of her earrings. She stared at herself for quite sometimes. What was she going to do? Cristiano had called her for a couple of times and she talked as normally as she could but when it came to telling the three magical words, she teared up. She didn't know how to stay normal at that point. She took her clutch and then walked out of her door.

Cristiano dressed up confidently but he was nervous. Was Claudia going to say yes? He lacked the confidence at that point. He knew that she loved him but this was a huge responsibility and he wanted it to go down well. Jorge kept on saying how intelligent Claudia was and that tonight his fame rate was going to be a complete 10.

"Are you ready?" Iker came and asked.

"I am completely ready", Cristiano replied with a smile.

"Best of luck, man", Marcelo said and then they three sat in the limo driving to the party.

Claudia reached at the party before. Carlo and the other team mates came and thanked her. She nodded and smiled as she did in every warm up party. They had a tournament coming up and they showed it to the media that it was for that. Suddenly, she saw Cristiano, Iker, Marcelo, Sara and Clarisse to walk up the door. Everybody rounded Cristiano up and the girls walked to Claudia.

"Today you're done, huh?" Sara asked.

Claudia nodded sadly. She was always going to be done about her relationship with Cristiano. She tried to smile but it was hard.

"Hey. You look beautiful", Cristiano came and said.

"Thanks", Claudia said politely.

Cristiano saw the sudden change of expression on her face. He knew right away that something was wrong.

"Is everything okay, Claudia?" Cristiano asked.

"Yes, I will be right back", Claudia said as she walked to the new member of the team, James Rodriguez.

"What's wrong with her?" Marcelo asked.

"I don't know", Cristiano answered confused himself.

The party went off and Claudia kept on ignoring Cristiano. It hurt Cristiano a lot and he walked to Carlo to ask if everything was okay.

"We had a fine talk. She looked fine then. Why? What happened?" Carlo answered.

"No, I was just asking", Cristiano said and walked away.

Cristiano kept on staring at Claudia who seemed to enjoy the conversation was James. Cristiano wasn't liking the sudden change. What was it about? What was wrong?

"Don't you think you should talk to her?" Iker asked.

"I want to but there are so many cameras in here", Cristiano said.

"We'll do something about it", Marcelo said and called Sara and Clarisse.

They made a plan to distract the cameras and it worked beautifully. Cristiano got a hold of Claudia and took her to an empty place.

"What's wrong?" Claudia asked angrily.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Cristiano asked.

"I am not ignoring you. I am just trying to stay away", Claudia said.

"What do you mean by 'stay away'?" Cristiano asked shocked.

"Cristiano, we need to end our relationship here", Claudia said.

"What? What are you saying?" Cristiano asked almost tearing up.

"Look, my contract is over within tonight and I have to go. It was nice being with you but I can't be here", Claudia said avoiding eye contact.

"Claudia, don't say that. You love me", Cristiano said as a tear rolled down.

"I don't love you", Claudia said crying.

"No, no. You love me. I love you. What's the problem?" Cristiano asked.

"I can't mess with your career and dreams, Cristiano. I can't. This is your whole life and if I am with you here then it will all be messed up. It will ruin your whole life", Claudia said.

"No, no! Nothing will happen", Cristiano said.

"No, please. Cristiano, leave me. Let me go", Claudia said trying to walk away.

"No, you listen you me! Claudia Munez, you listen to me now. Don't say a word. I love you and right now my whole world and my dream is you. I don't care about football. I don't care about anything. I want you. I would destroy my dreams for you", Cristiano said as Claudia stared blank.

"Look, I bought you something", Cristiano said and brought out a box.

"What is this?" Claudia asked withing her whipping.

Cristiano knelt down and as soon as he was going to say, FLASH! Cameras were everywhere. Claudia and Cristiano stood there shocked. The other members came to help them and get them out of there. Everything just got messed up. Claudia broke down in tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Interesting turn! Now what? Stay tuned!

Claudia's dress - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_Aoo7w0wNzA/UThEjK9jwZI/AAAAAAAAHAg/KF01WusC56Q/s1600/Graduation+dresses+2013+(2).jpg
Cristiano's dress - http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/4/9/1397045154801/Cristiano-Ronaldo-001.jpg