Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

News all over

Claudia, Cristiano, Iker, Sara, Marcelo, Clarisse and Carlo sat at the living room watching the news. It was all over the place. Carlo was more than disappointed. The president could take disastrous actions.

"Do you know what you guys did?" Carlo asked angrily.

No one said a word. Cristiano didn't know it would end up so bad. Clarisse and Sara tried to keep the media off so badly but they failed.

"The president could take actions against me and you two. He could sue you, Claudia. Just when Cristiano's fame rate was 10 again, you guys had to ruin it all. I hired you Claudia to make things right, not to mess it up", Carlo said.

"Carlo, we thought no one was there and I am extremely sorry", Claudia said.

"Is sorry going to make everything right, Claudia? Really?" Carlo asked.

"Boss, don't talk to her like that", Cristiano said annoyed.

"You shut up, Ronnie. Don't you dare say a word! If it was just about you, I wouldn't have worried so much. I would care less but this is about the whole club. The whole world would be mocking at us now. This club is a prestigious club and for you it will be all tarnished. Do you have any idea what you did? You just proposed to a mere fame manager", Carlo said and Cristiano burst-ed.

"Everything you have to say, say it to me! Not her! Boss, you have been saying everything to me and I would accept it all but she is not only a mere fame manager. She is my life, my whole world. She means to me more than football. It wasn't her fault. It was me proposing her not vise versa. So, don't you say anything against her", Cristiano said yelling.

"You cannot show me that tone of yours, Cristiano. Don't you dare! I am not one of your servants who work for you. I am your boss, remember that. You work under me and if this threatens my club, I won't think twice to fire you off, remember it properly", Carlo said.

"What will you fire me, Carlo Ancelotti? I resign myself", Cristiano said and burst out of the door.

Claudia walked out of the room too as she cried her eyes out. It was all her fault. If she just had kept it all professional, then nothing would have mattered. Nothing would have been wrong. Iker and Marcelo exchanged looks and walked out of the room with their wives. Carlo never wanted to do this. Cristiano was like a son to him.

"I guess we have to do something about it", Sara said.

"What can we do?" Iker asked.

"Anything that could change the whole perspective of Claudia", Clarisse replied.

They all looked at each other and they knew exactly what they were going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter but yet important. Stay tuned, hunny bunnies!