Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

Savior

Claudia did her homework and soon let the head coach know about the whole plan. There was only going to be an interview about Poli Andrea. Claudia wore her dress and went to the office to talk to Poli about it. She sat down at the sitting room where news was going on about her.

"When everything seemed to be doomed for the fame manager, Claudia Munez, something big hit her jackpot. The 461 net worth-ed, Munez got the jackpot by getting hired by AC Milan. Reports say that she got signed in for 60 million Euros making her net worth go up to 521 million Euros. Though the papers and magazines highlighting the obvious marriage proposals of Cristiano Ronaldo to Munez, AC Milan head coach, Filippo Inzaghi hired the lady. Sources say that he clearly knew about the whole Ronaldo-Munez situation but he said that, 'It is a completely personal matter between Cristiano and Ms. Munez. If they love each other and want to spend their life together, it shouldn't matter to any of us or the media'. Well, that obviously stopped a lot of gossips lately but let's see how strong Cristiano Ronaldo and Claudia Munez remain. Stay tuned for more updates. Next coming up...." Claudia heard and shut off the TV.

Poli walked into the room and started asking for help from Claudia. Claudia made him understand everything and then escorted him to the interview room and gave him the microphone. It reminded her of the old days with Cristiano. She smiled thinking of it but once again sighed. The interview started and she closely watched as Poli spoke. After it ended, Poli came to her.

"How did it go?" he asked.

"It was fine and you did great. Just wait for the news to come", Claudia said.

"Um, Claudia...are you up for a coffee?" Poli asked.

"Thank you, Poli but I need to talk to your coach. Sometime later we can have coffee", Claudia said.

"Sure, Claudia", Poli said and then left.

Claudia wasn't going to do the same mistake again. She went to Filippo and gave him the good news.

"You don't need to worry. It will be fine, I guarantee", Claudia said.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Munez", Filippo said and shook hands.

Claudia shook back and went back to her hotel. She packed her bag though it wasn't much. She wore a casual dress and walked down to the reception to check-out but there was no one and the whole lobby was empty. It seemed a bit weird. She waited for someone to come when the lights went off. What just happened?

"Claudia Munez", the voice echoed.

"Who is it?" Claudia asked.

"Someone dear to you. I cannot make you leave me so easily, can I?" the voice echoed once again.

"Um..." Claudia went speechless.

The light turned on and there were lots of people surrounding her and Cristiano who was standing some steps away from her. She looked at him shocked.

"Claudia Munez, how can I let you leave me when I know you're my other half? How can I let you leave me when I know that I will be incomplete without you? How can I let you leave me when you're my everything? Claudia, for you maybe my dreams matter a lot because you love me but you're my dream. I want to be with you and I even left my football career for you. So, now I can't let you leave. I love you, Claudia. Don't leave me", Cristiano said as he knelt down.

"Last time, I couldn't say it properly but will you marry me and let me be the only man to make you smile and love you till my last breath?" Cristiano continued.

Claudia remained silent as the whole crowd stared hopefully and she finally nodded.

"I love you too and yes, I will marry you", Claudia said and Cristiano put the ring in her finger.

He stood up and kissed her as round of applause went off. He twirled her around and everything seemed to be just perfect.

"Thank you guys for making us together", Cristiano said to the four.

"What are friends for?" Marcelo asked and hugged them.

It was a happy moment and they would adore it forever....
♠ ♠ ♠
Na, na! It didn't end yet. One more chapter left!

Claudia's dress - http://fromthefloor.nordstrom.com/.a/6a00e54ef9f4568833017ee3d331bb970d-320wi
Claudia's casual dress - http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/dpmk7c-l-610x610-jacket-cute-galaxy-shorts-pink-blue-pastel-white-colorful-galaxy-lovely-weheartit-outfit-high-waisted-short-shirt-jewels.jpg
Cristiano's dress - http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/79/46/4d/79464dc4e7c20c398220b6fd1ad0c199.jpg