Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

Meeting the team members

Claudia was a bit nervous as she put on her lipstick and put the professional face on. She wanted to be as much as professional as possible. She never had been so nervous but it was a whole money jackpot. She sighed as a women walked into the room. The woman smiled and stood in front of her.

"Hello, you must be Claudia Munez", the woman said as she pulled out her hand to her.

"Yes, nice to meet you", Claudia said as she shook her hand with her.

"The manager is waiting for you", the woman said as she led Claudia to another room.

The room was big enough to hold a lot of people. As she noticed it was a board meeting room. She felt like a VIP at the moment. She smiled at the thought as the woman left the door. There was the manager sitting in the head chair.

"Hello, Carlo", Claudia's voice echoed in the room.

"Oh hello, Claudia. It's so nice to see you again. Have a seat! The team must be on their way here. They had training this morning", Carlo said as Claudia sat on the chair.

She smiled trying to calm herself down. She knew it wasn't going to be so hard but then again she knew how much nervous she was. All on a sudden, the door opened and a whole lot of men walked into the room. She checked each of the men while her fingers nervously played under the table.

"Where's Cristiano?" Carlo asked annoyed.

"He might be here at any moment", Marcelo Vieira answered.

"Alright, guys! I want you to meet this beautiful lady here, Claudia Munez. I guess you guys know her as the fame manager", Carlo said with a wide smile.

All the boys smiled back and introduced themselves to Claudia. Claudia started to feel comfortable with them around. The door was opened by the handsome man, Cristiano Ronaldo. All eyes on Cristiano and Cristiano's eyes went to Claudia and then to his manager. For some reasons, Claudia's heart started beating faster. She never saw Cristiano up so close. She gulped lightly when Cristiano seemed to walk towards her but he shifted to her right and went to his manager.

"Hello, I am Jorge, Cristiano's manager", the man shook his hands with Claudia getting her back to reality.

"Nice to meet you, I am Claudia", she shook back her hands.

She turned around to find Cristiano talk to the club manager, Carlo with a not-so-happy look. She was used to this look. Many players of different clubs didn't like her around but as far as Cristiano came to the matter, he wasn't going to like her at all.

"Carlo, can I talk to you for a moment in private?" Claudia jumped in between the conversation making Cristiano glare at her.

"Yes, yes, sure", Carlo said and took her a bit far away.

"Look, I know it's about the whole team but its especially about Cristiano. So, why don't you keep him and some of his close friends in here? And I would like to talk to everyone", Claudia whispered to Carlo.

"Yes, sure. No problem at all", Carlo said and walked towards the other players.

"Um...hello, everyone. There's one thing that I would like to make everyone clear about. As people say that never lie to your doctor, in the same way, never lie to me. It's a loss for the whole club. Especially when it's about media. Media tend to color things up just to earn profit but this costs the clubs way too much. I do not believe in media meetings for covering things up because it makes things much more obvious that you have done something wrong. So, never please call a media meeting. As usual, I have done a little homework on each and every people in this room. So, lying to me won't really work. Now, it might be a bit harsh but it's truth...Cristiano Ronaldo here has been doing some things off the limits so it's now my duty to get the club at its high. So, I would like Carlo to choose those who are close to Cristiano", I said and looked at Carlo.

"Marcelo, Pepe, Sergio and Iker to stay with us", Carlo said and the others walked out of the room.

Some whispers were heard that 'Damn! She is hot' or 'She is so sexy'. Claudia smirked at the remarks before sitting back on the chair.

"Why do you have to appoint this...this...thing for setting me up right?" Cristiano spoke loudly in the room making Claudia flinch.

"I have a name, Mr. Aviero", Claudia said boldly.

Cristiano sighed angrily when he heard his name in her mouth. Cristiano hated to admit it but he loved the way she said it. He could feel his bulge but he tried to stay put so that nothing goes wrong. Iker noticed it and winked at him. Marcelo kept on nudging on Iker to find out what was wrong.

"He finds her hot", Iker said to Marcelo whispering.

"I bet he is having the dirtiest thought about her", Marcelo whispered back giggling.

"Cut it off both of you", Carlo said glaring at Iker and Marcelo.

"It's fine, Carlo", Claudia said smiling.

"So, let's set the rules now, boys", Claudia said it in a sexy tone and all the boys moved in their seats trying to keep calm especially Cristiano who stayed bold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cristiano doesn't like Claudia already. They don't seem to get along either. Tune in to know what happens next!

Cristiano's dress -http://www3.pictures.gi.stylebistro.com/Cristiano+Ronaldo+Short+Hairstyles+Short+Straight+0khM5MJy-l1l.jpg
Claudia dress - http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/877853042/Free-shipping-Plus-size-clothing-ol-work-casual-wear-set-professional-women-clothing-fashion-summer-work.jpg_350x350.jpg