Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

Setting up the rules

Cristiano kept on checking out Claudia as she roamed around the room holding on the chairs and trying to look professional. Cristiano looked at her tanned legs and curvy figure and beautiful hair with her green eyes looking at them. Something was different about her but no matter how much beautiful she was, he hated her. Hated her because she was trying to boss him around. He didn't like it. He was a free soul and being bossed around would be the least possible thing he would want from a girl.

"When he would change around in public, the media would get their attention to you guys because you're close to him and so they would want you to give them something so that they could make a headline. Isn't it obvious? Because that's the only thing they do and make money. Now, I want you to stay very careful when you comment anything about Cristiano's personal life. Anything obvious or blurry would cause news all over", Claudia pointed out.

"So, what do we say exactly?" Pepe asked confused.

"Answer bold. As if you're not interested in his life or what he does or who he is sleeping with", Claudia replied.

"Why do you have a problem about me sleeping with anyone?" Cristiano asked.

"There's no problem at all but this news goes around pretty bad. The girls you sleep with are either actresses or models so it gives them publicity and bad news for you and the club, Mr. Aviero", Claudia said folding her hands.

"Alright, so we should just answer bold so that the media can't come to any conclusion?" Iker asked.

"Exactly!" Claudia said smiling.

"We got it perfectly", Sergio said.

Claudia smiled as they walked out of the room leaving Jorge and Cristiano alone with Claudia. Claudia looked at them.

"Jorge, I want you to cancel the contract with Irina", Claudia said.

"What contract?" Jorge asked.

"Don't play. I know it was for publicity but I want you to cancel it", Claudia said.

"Why do you want me to?" Jorge asked once again.

"Irina and Cristiano are old topic now and fans are drifting away from Cristiano so they need something new to hold him. If he is single, then it will make news all over. Let your insider to tell the media that they had a fight and they ended it. Tell Irina to post nothing for a few days and just stay put for a while. It would be good for her too as he movie is coming up soon. People would sympathize her and watch the movie", Claudia said with a smile.

"You're smart, miss", Jorge said and left for doing his job.

Cristiano and Claudia were left alone now. Cristiano got up and stood right in front of her. Claudia thanked herself for wearing the three inch heels. She stared right into his eyes.

"I hate you, you know that right?" Cristiano whispered in her ears as breath fell on her neck.

She closed her and tried to control her sexual feelings which tried to take over. Also the overwhelming cologne was playing with her mind.

"I have an idea about players hating me, don't worry. But I am here not to take your liking but to keep you right", Claudia whispered back to Cristiano.

Cristiano closed his eyes as he could feel his bulge once more and his heart thrust over his rib cage. His body wanted to hold her waist and his lips wanted to kiss her bare neck. Oh, how much his body wanted her already. He hated the feeling.

"Let's see how much you keep me right", Cristiano again whispered.

He is doing crazy things to her and Claudia couldn't deny it. She hadn't been feeling like this for a long time now. It was lust, she knew it and she hated to admit it. She was the fame manager, not some chick who'd want to sleep with the heartthrob.

"We'll see but know one thing, challenging me could cost your job, Cristiano", Claudia said seductively in his ears.

Damn! That was it for him. His name in her mouth was so sexy that he wanted to hear it more and more. The way she whispered his name, it was crazy. He hated this. But the threat was also dangerous. He knew what she could do and he knew that what she was doing to him at the moment. He was so arouse that he needed her so badly, so badly that his head was getting ripped apart.

Claudia couldn't see what was happening to him. She thought she wasn't good enough. She wasn't making THE Cristiano Ronaldo nervous. She was a bit upset about the fact. Cristiano pulled away and smirked at her and so did Claudia smirk at him. Both of them took their ways apart but sadly they both didn't know what they made each other feel. But one thing was going on in both of their minds...the challenge was on and no one would give in.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will be one interesting journey, don't you think guys? You might wanna see Claudia, right? Here is a look.

Claudia Vanessa Munez - http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/lyndsy-fonseca.jpg