Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

The breaking news

The next morning, the only news that made the headlines was the break up of Cristiano and Irina. Claudia smirked as she read the news. She knew it would work so well. She knew that his fans would love it, after all most of his fans were girls. Sipping on her bed tea, Claudia checked most of the social sites and online news to see how much difference it made. It did make a lot of difference. Some fans were sad and some were more than happy. The news didn't have any thing to give out except for the fact that they broke up. Claudia closed her laptop and took herself to the washroom for a shower.

Cristiano was ding his practices early up in the morning. He had seen how the media wanted a peek of him. They wanted to know exactly what happened. There were so many calls to Jorge for an exclusive interview and Jorge didn't give any answer. After all, Claudia was the boss now.

"Did you see the news this morning?" Marcelo came and asked.

"Yes, I did see it. I am not shocked. It was supposed to happen", Cristiano answered in a gloom.

"That's true but you have to agree that Claudia is one hell of a sexy person", Sergio pointed out with a wink.

The whole moment of yesterday at the board meeting room came back in front of Cristiano's eyes. It made him shiver and gave him goosebumps. He shrugged it off.

"Is she coming today?" Pepe asked.

"Hopefully, I can't wait to see her", Marcelo said and Cristiano glared at him.

"I hate that girl", Cristiano said angrily.

"No matter how much you hate her, Cris, you can't change the fact that she is hot", Sergio said patting on Cristiano's shoulder.

"Ronnie, we have seen what she does to you, accept it", Marcelo said.

"What's up?" Iker walked in before Cristiano could reply.

"Iker, we did see what Claudia does to Ronnie", Marcelo asked to Iker.

"I saw it first and yes we did see. Anyway, is she coming today? I am dying to see her", Iker said smiling.

"You have a girlfriend and a son, bro", Cristiano said annoyed.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean that I can't look", Iker replied.

Cristiano started minding his own business as Iker, Sergio, Marcelo and Pepe talked about Claudia. Cristiano hated to accept it but it was like a universal truth haunting him bad. But one thing that caught him bad was his friends talking instantly about her.

"Guys, for God's sake you all have girlfriends and wives, can we stop talking about Claudia? It's frustrating. Geez!" Cristiano said angrily and walked off.

As he walked to the locker room, he bumped to the person he least expected to meet. Claudia Munez stood right in front of him smiling.

"What a start of the day!" Cristiano said sarcastically.

"Oh trust me!" Claudia said keeping a safe distance.

"Why are you here?" Cristiano asked looking away.

"I work here now, Mr. Aviero and your manager called me in", Claudia said smiling.

Cristiano glared at her and then walked aside her. She smirked and then went to the training ground. All the players smiled seeing her. They came and started talking with her.

"Hello, Claudia. Would you like to talk now?" Jorge came and asked her.

"Yes sure", Claudia replied.

Claudia walked to the living room where Cristiano was sitting clean and dressed. Claudia admitted to herself that Cristiano was very good looking. No doubt about that but he was arrogant.

"So, some reporters have been bugging me for an exclusive interview of Ronnie. What now?" Jorge asked.

"Say yes to any two of them. Just two! It will keep up his bold impression", Claudia replied.

"Whatever!" Cristiano mumbled under his breath.

"But there's one thing that we should certainly do...we should do something about his arrogant behavior", Claudia said eyeing Cristiano.

"Arrogant? Who? Me? Never!" Cristiano said angrily.

"Yes, you are arrogant, accept it. Now, I have two charity events lined up for you. One is for disabled kids and the other is for inspiring education. You're going in both of them. This will show a softer side of you which people will notice and it will be good for you", Claudia said.

Cristiano couldn't say anything. How much he hated her! But his eyes kept on getting to her tanned legs. It bothered him, his hands constantly wanting to stroke her thighs.

"Are you listening?" Jorge asked.

"What? Yes", Cristiano said taking his eyes to Jorge.

"So, fix the date for one interview today, the other interview for tomorrow. I will put the charity events for day after tomorrow and the next day after that. I have bigger plans for him", Claudia said and got up.

"Thank you", Jorge said and shook his hands before leaving.

Cristiano and Claudia were left. Cristiano walked to her and once more, the strong cologne messed with Claudia's head.

"What cologne do you use?" Claudia asked before even thinking twice.

"Why do you like it?" Cristiano asked seductively.

The voice made Claudia weak on her knees and she couldn't concentrate or look into his eyes. She hated this feeling.

"No, it's disgusting", Claudia somehow managed to lie.

Cristiano frowned on the comment making Claudia smirk and she turned around on her heels leaving the room. As she walked out, Carlo joined her.

"What more things are you planning on doing?" Carlo asked.

"Well, I have gotten it summarized. News is done, next are the interviews and charity events, I would probably go for fan signing, instagram fun fan video, his kid's day out and a small warm up party and it would be done. It will highest take a month or a month and a half. You'll be back on track, Carlo", Claudia assured and Carlo nodded.

She couldn't help but please herself with the fact that she was very intelligent. She got into her Audi and drove to the cafe nearby for keeping her mind straight.
♠ ♠ ♠
As the sexual tension, keep on rising between the two, how long would they be able to keep it to themselves? It's gonna get harder. Tune in to know more.

Claudia's dress - http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/569033224/2014-blouse-office-lady-skirt-font-b-business-b-font-font-b-suit-b-font-font.jpg