Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

The first interview

Claudia Munez slipped on her dress and stroke her hair before she got into her car and drove off to the Real Madrid campus. Jorge and Cristiano were waiting for Claudia to come. Cristiano was getting impatient.

"Is she gonna come? She is so late, so freaking late", Cristiano said as Claudia's car parked in front of his Lamborghini.

"I am sorry, guys! So, let's go", Claudia said with an excited smile.

Cristiano walked to his car with Jorge and all of them drove to the set. As they arrived, many fans had gathered around to see a glance of Cristiano. Jorge helped Claudia to get out of the crowd. Claudia was used to all this but sometimes the job had its hype.

"Welcome, Ronaldo. Thanks for coming. We're pleased. Maria would help you with the mike", the director said.

"Thank you so much, Jorge and Ms. Munez", the director thanked them before heading out.

Claudia went to the girl named Maria to get the mike. She saw how Cristiano was checking her out. Right now, any move could ruin the whole plan.

"Why did you take it from her?" Cristiano asked.

"I saw how you were checking her out. Remember, we are in a place with full of eyes, everyone is counting on your move. Any wrong move and it's all over", Claudia whispered to him.

Claudia got her hand under his shirt and instantly Cristiano's breath got stuck, he had his bulge and he just felt how her touch made him crazy. Her hands touched his abs then to his chest and the other hand fixed the mike on the collar. Claudia hated doing this because her sexual tension was working again. Her hands wanted more of the tight abs and the broad chest. She wanted to see them, kiss them, touch them but she stopped her thoughts as she pulled out her hands.

"I am done", Claudia said slowly.

Cristiano looked away trying to calm himself as soon as he could. Claudia didn't make any eye contact either. She hated doing it but her body had the opposite answer.

"It's time for you to go", Jorge said and Cristiano nodded.

"Be careful", Claudia said to Cristiano.

He looked at her for a while before heading inside. The interview started and Claudia carefully listened to him and the interviewer. Everything was going according to plan and she hoped that it ended well.

~After an hour~

The interview ended well and she felt relieved. Cristiano got off the mike as Jorge talked to the director about the date of it on air.

"It was good", Claudia said.

"Thanks", Cristiano said smiling weakly.

Claudia went to her car and started it off driving away. Jorge came to Cristiano and looked at him.

"Lost in thoughts?" Jorge asked.

"Shut up!" Cristiano said playfully.

"Well, you go home if you want. I need to be somewhere else", Jorge said and took a cab.

Cristiano sighed and started his car. As he took the shortcut, he saw a car standing at the sides. Seemed like Claudia's Audi. He stopped his car and got out. He walked to the Audi and saw a grumpy Claudia talking over phone.

"Thank you, yes please, within 15 minutes", Claudia said over phone and hung up.

"Any problem?" Cristiano asked.

"Nothing that should bother you", Claudia said and walked out of the car.

"Stop being so grumpy sometimes. Anyway, I was heading home, do you want me to give you a lift?" Cristiano asked politely.

"No, thank you!" Claudia answered angrily.

"Alright, you're on your own then. It's close to dark, I should be heading home. I have heard people hijack here", Cristiano said as he sat in his car.

Claudia thought for a moment as another car parked by. It was from the driver agency. A mechanic had dropped in.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Ma'am, the engine has burst due to too much hotness. We need to take it to the garage to fix it", the mechanic said.

Claudia knew what that meant. Cristiano was still waiting and Claudia glared at him. She looked at the mechanic.

"Take it to the garage and call me up when you get there", Claudia said and sat in Cristiano's car.

Cristiano smirked and started the engine. Claudia sat silently as the car drove tremendously on the silent road.

"Where do you live?" Cristiano asked.

"Keep on driving", Claudia replied as she worked over her IPhone.

As time passed, she gave him directions and she soon arrived at her home. Claudia got out of the car.

"You're welcome", Cristiano said.

"Thanks", Claudia said to him and walked inside her house as he drove off.

Claudia was smiling to herself, smiling wide. She didn't know why she was happy but she loved spending the silent times with Cristiano in the car. 'Make me stop', she thought to herself. Cristiano on the other hand, somewhat had the same feeling. He didn't know what kind of feeling it was exactly but he liked it anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's happening? Is there a spark in between the tension? Tune in to know more.

Claudia's dress - http://image.dhgate.com/albu_332078489_00-1.0x0/2013-new-fashion-korean-women-dress-long.jpg
Cristiano's dress - http://www.upscalehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Gucci-navy-water-repellent-Bomber-Jacket-Dsquared2-denim-metallic-studs-jeans-Louis-Vuitton-Fastball-Sneaker-boots.jpg