Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

Tension management

When it comes to hotness, Cristiano has always been leading it. Not only has he been winning the Ballon D'Or but he has also been the first in the list of hotness and today he was going to try it on his so-called boss, Claudia Munez. It wasn't something he was excited about but it hurt his ego that he couldn't make this particular girl weak on her knees.

Today was the second day of his interview and Claudia wasn't going to make it wrong. She wore her clothes and went to Cristiano's home. The interview was going to look in his inner life and circle. An hour documentary you could say! Claudia drove in her Audi and parked it in front of his house. She was firstly greeted by Jorge and Marcelo.

"Hello, we were waiting for you", Jorge said leading her inside.

"Are they already here?" Claudia asked politely.

"Yes, they just got here now. You're not late", Jorge replied.

"Claudia, if you don't mind me asking...why me and Iker only?" Marcelo asked confused.

"Because you guys are his best friends, that's why", Claudia answered with a cute smile.

Claudia walked inside the luxurious living room and saw Cristiano drinking wine while talking to someone over phone. She cleared her throat making Cristiano glance at her.

"I will talk to you later, ma", Cristiano said and hung up.

Cristiano's eyes couldn't stick to any other place because Claudia looked....so hot. Claudia smirked as she saw him checking her out. It was a mental peace for her. But she had to admit, he was looking damn sexy in the white shirt and jeans.

"Let's start it off then", the interviewer said as she walked over to them.

This time Claudia ignored helping Cristiano with the mike. She knew how she weak she got touching him. Even last night, she saw a weird dream about him so she totally ignored thinking about him.

"You like him, don't you?" Iker asked.

"What? No", Claudia replied.

"Of course, you do, accept it, Claudia. I know we don't know each other that well but your secret is safe with me. You can tell me", Iker insisted.

"I don't know, Iker. He is hot but mentally I hate him but...um..." Claudia went speechless.

"But physically you want him, right? I get it, Claudia. It's not a crime to lust for someone", Iker said smiling.

"Look, Iker, I am here to get his reputation and the club's reputation at ease, not ruin it more", Claudia said a bit sadly.

"Fine, you do whatever you think it right. It's your life, Claudia. If you keep on thinking about other, you might actually miss out something", Iker said smiling.

Claudia smiled back and Iker went to Marcelo to talk. It was awkward that she shared the feeling with someone she barely knew. It had been just 4 days that she is working with Real Madrid so she didn't know how to trust anyone but Iker seemed nice. She noticed how bold and classy Cristiano always managed to look. He had this toned body and classy looks that any girl would die for.

"We're done with him, Ms. Munez. We would like to take the house now and interview Iker and Marcelo", the interviewer said.

"Yes, sure. You're free to do that", Claudia replied and they went on with the job.

Jorge helped the interviewer to look around the house and once again Claudia and Cristiano were alone in the room. It was a weird reality that they always ended up alone in the same room. Claudia weakly smiled at him.

"You never say thank you", Cristiano blurted out.

"What?" Claudia asked as she was taken aback.

"I mean, I did you a favor last night and you didn't even thank me properly", Cristiano said.

"Well..." Claudia didn't know how to answer that.

"It's okay. I have a tendency of making girls speechless", Cristiano said winking at her.

"You can keep on trying, Mr. Aviero", Claudia said and as she walked away.

"Why do you even call me that?" Cristiano asked yelling.

"It's called professionalism", Claudia said and winked back at him.

Cristiano checked her back out as she walked. He licked his bottom lips. His hands wanted to touch that. It was a bit vulgar but it was worth the thought.

It was noon by the time the interview ended. The whole crew were thankful by the exclusive interview. Iker left as he had to go to shopping with his wife and Marcelo stayed back.

"Tonight, my wife wants you guys to come home", Marcelo said.

"Me too?" Claudia asked as she ran through some papers.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" Marcelo asked.

"There's nothing wrong with it. I am just a bit shocked. That's it", Claudia replied with an apologetic smile.

Marcelo nodded and took his leave. Jorge came with glasses of wine for them. Jorge rested on the couch as Cristiano kept on eyeing Claudia.

"I am glad that it all went well", Jorge said happily.

"Yes, it will be all over the news by tomorrow morning. Both of the interviews would be a success and as per my rating, his fame rate is 5 out of 10. 2 for the break up, 1 for yesterday's interview and 2 for today's interview", Claudia said as she signed off a paper.

"How can you be so sure?" Cristiano asked.

"Years of practice, dear", Claudia said like a boss.

"Anyway, I got to rush now. Meet you guys later", Jorge said as Claudia handed over the papers.

Claudia finally looked at Cristiano and caught him looking at her neck line. He quickly looked at her face, smiling innocently. Claudia laughed seeing his reaction. They were finally getting a bit comfortable around each other.

"Are you always like this? I mean, do you always dress classy?" Cristiano asked.

"Yes, it's my style and I could say the same for you", Claudia said.

"So, you think I am classy?" Cristiano asked as he scooted over to Claudia.

"Yeah", Claudia said uncomfortably as the sexuality rose again.

Cristiano kept his glass over at the table and looked at Claudia. Claudia had a lump over her throat and she couldn't do anything to remove it. Cristiano sighed and looked at his hand. Claudia kept on thinking what he was thinking. Cristiano kept on thinking what he was doing. He isn't supposed to sit next to Claudia. Claudia couldn't help but scoot over more closely. Their legs touched each other lightly. Cristiano looked up to find her looking at him inches apart. He noticed how perfect Claudia looked. Her brown locks and green eyes made her look angelic.

Claudia was so nervous and so crazy about Cristiano at the moment that she wanted every piece of him. It was a weird thing, a weird feeling for both of them. Cristiano finally took the moment to move his face closer to her, leaning in for a kiss. She leaned in too. His breath fell on her face and her breath fell on his lips. Both eyes closed! Waiting for the miracle to happen until Cristiano's phone started ringing. Both pulled away looking away from each other.

"It's...um...Iker", Cristiano said and quickly walked out of the room.

Claudia cursed herself for doing what she was going to do. What's wrong with her? Was she going to ruin her job? She quickly took her bag and waited for Cristiano to come. She needed to get out of the house immediately.

On the other hand, Cristiano cursed himself and cursed Iker at the same time. He saw how eager Claudia was to touch him.

"What happened, bro? Why'd you call?" Cristiano asked annoyed.

"Did I call you? I am so sorry! I was supposed to call my cousin. I mistakenly called you", Iker said.

"You should be more careful", Cristiano said angrily and hung up.

He came back to the living room and saw Claudia pacing around. He was feeling so embarrassed. It's weird. He felt nervous around her.

"I need to go. I mean, I have to also get for going to Marcelo's house", Claudia said.

"Yeah, sure", Cristiano said and Claudia left the house.

Both were terribly sorry for their action but they were also happy about what happened, well, what was supposed to happen!
♠ ♠ ♠
Dayum! That was so close, huh? While I wrote it, I was feeling so...weird myself. :p Anyways, stay tuned to know more.

Cristiano's house - http://www.urbansplatter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Contemporary-Residence-at-Luxury-Housing-Cristiano-Ronaldo-In-Spain.jpg
Cristiano's dress - http://www.imnotobsessed.com/wp-content/uploads/PicMonkey-Collage130-960x960.jpg
Claudia's dress - http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/1064051041_1/Free-shipping-new-font-b-style-b-font-font-b-Professional-b-font-women-s-font.jpg