Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

Dinner at Marcelo's

Claudia went through her wardrobe. Cristiano was going to come and she was going to be at Marcelo's house for the first time. She didn't know why she was thinking so much for a dinner. She sighed and finally found the dress she was going to wear. She kept her hair plain and then went to the kitchen to see if her Party loaf was ready. She got it and sat in her Audi for driving to Marcelo's house.

Cristiano got at Marcelo's house first. He was excited and a bit nervous about seeing Claudia. He knocked on the door and Marcelo opened it. Cristiano had brought fresh lilies for Clarisse. Clarisse came from the kitchen and got the lilies.

"You're so sweet, Cristiano. I should have married you instead", Clarisse said as she hugged Cristiano.

"Hey, babe! Don't put me down like that", Marcelo said and they both laughed.

"Same here, Clarisse! Anyway, how are you?" Cristiano hugged back and asked.

"I am great. You guys settle down, I will just prepare the dinner", Clarisse said before disappearing into the kitchen.

Marcelo and Cristiano settled down in the living room. The slow music was going on and they both talked. In a few minutes, the door bell rang and Marcelo danced to the door. He opened it and saw Marcelo.

"Hey!", Claudia said and walked in.

"And you must be THE fame manager, Claudia Munez", Clarisse once again walked out of the kitchen.

"I guess so, yeah", Claudia smiled and kept the food beside the table hugging Clarisse.

"What's that?" Marcelo asked.

"That's something I made. It's called the Party Loaf", Claudia replied and Clarisse checked it out.

"Looks delicious! Smells good too. I will get it into the mains for tonight", Clarisse said smiling.

"Do you want me to help you?" Claudia asked.

"No, it's fine. You chill with Ronnie and Marcelo", Clarisse said and took the dish inside the kitchen.

Claudia's heart started beating faster as she heard Cristiano's name. Marcelo took Claudia to the living room where Claudia's eye went to Cristiano. Cristiano smiled politely and Claudia smiled back.

"I hope I am not over-dressed", Claudia said.

"No, you look perfectly fine", Clarisse walked in sitting next to her.

"She always manages to look classy, don't you think Ronnie?" Marcelo said.

"Yeah", Cristiano said with a smirk and Claudia blushed a bit.

"You look really good, Claudia. Do you always dress up like that? You need to give me some tips on my wardrobe", Clarisse said smiling.

"Thank you so much, Clarisse. I do dress up like that and I don't think I would need to give you advises, you're pretty yourself", Claudia said smiling back.

"That's so sweet of you. You know, I prepared three dishes for starter, five for mains and two for dessert. I have included your dish too", Clarisse informed.

"Her dish?" Cristiano asked.

"Yeah, she cooked a dish while she came here. Smells and looks delicious, I must say", Marcelo said.

"I didn't know you cook", Cristiano said.

"You don't know a lot of things about me, Cristiano", Claudia first time called him normally with that name.

Cristiano nodded and Clarisse went taking Claudia to the kitchen with her for serving plates for dinner. Marcelo sat next to Cristiano. Cristiano kept on thinking how amazing she looked and it felt so good to hear the name from her mouth. It wasn't a feeling of lust, it was something different.

"You guys look great together", Marcelo said.

"What?" asked Cristiano.

"I mean, if you guys ever date, you'd look good", Marcelo replied.

Cristiano never thought of it like that. It made him think. Claudia came into the room asking the boys to come for dinner. Marcelo and Cristiano sat down and started dinner. Claudia helped Clarisse with the starters.

"It's delicious, Clarisse. I need advises for cooking from you", Claudia said giggling.

"Sure, no problem", Clarisse said smirking.

They kept on eating and it came for the mains. Everyone appreciated Claudia's dish. Though Cristiano kept a bit quite but he ate it and loved it. The desert time came and everyone ate talking and knowing each other.

"I would wash the dishes now", Clarisse said getting up.

"I will help you", Marcelo said and went with her.

Cristiano and Claudia, with the help of fate, were alone again. They sat silently before Claudia broke the awkwardness.

"You do know the house, right? Can I take a tour?" Claudia asked and Cristiano nodded.

They walked around the house and Cristiano gave her a tour. After they were done, they sat at the pool.

"So, you cook? Tell me more", Cristiano said playfully.

"Well, I cook, paint, play piano and yeah that's it", Claudia said. "What about you?" she added.

"I cook too sometimes, I play guitar and play football", Cristiano replied.

Claudia smiled and Marcelo and Clarisse joined them. They talked for a long time and took pictures and when it was finally time to go home, they greeted each other goodbye.

"Good night", Claudia said blushing to Cristiano.

"Good night", Cristiano greeted back with a smile.

They left in their car for home. As the night kept on going darker, Cristiano and Claudia both thought about each other. This was a different feeling. It felt like sparks flew, finally.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, something different is happening. Are they falling for each other? Are actually sparks flying? Tune in to catch more :)

Claudia's dress - http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1853141411_1/2014-Hot-Summer-New-Designer-Cute-Fashion-Women-font-b-Casual-b-font-font-b-Classy.jpg
Cristiano's dress - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JU2iWbDNQjc/TCUsuOAB2UI/AAAAAAAAAFk/N-ws5dC9NIo/s1600/Cristiano+Ronaldo+Final.jpg
Party Loaf - http://www.rhodesbread.com/blog/uploads/Party-Loaf.jpg
Marcelo's house - http://myfancyhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Remodeled-House-Boothby-Marcelo-Daglio-Arquitectos-2-800x530.jpg