Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

Falling for sparks

Waking up early morning, Claudia smiled thinking about Cristiano. She didn't know why she was smiling. It seemed unreal, no, surreal. She got up the bed and turned on soft music. She had a quick shower and wore her dress. She went to a nearby restaurant for her breakfast. She felt different today. What was this new feeling? Why she felt so different? Her thoughts only surrounded Cristiano.

Cristiano, on the other hand, kept on thinking about Claudia. He kept on surfing through her pictures in Instagram. What was so different about her? He has never felt so different about any other girl he has met or dated. He got up and dressed up. He had a charity to attend today. As he had a shower, his phone rang. It was Jorge.

"Hey, man! What's up?" Cristiano asked.

"Hey, Ronnie! Listen, I can't join you today. I am having a bad headache and got food poisoning", Jorge said.

"Oh, alright, Jorge. You rest!" Cristiano said and hung up.

Jorge was a bit shocked. Normally, Cristiano would whine about the fact that Jorge won't come but he actually reacted normal. He shrugged the thought off and concentrated on resting.

Claudia smiled and parked her Audi at Cristiano's house. She knocked on the door and Cristiano opened the door. He was eating bacon and he smiled.

"Where's Jorge?" asked Claudia.

"He isn't coming. It's just you and me. He's ill", Cristiano said as he wiped his mouth.

She nodded and smiled at the same time. Claudia sat in Cristiano's Lamborghini while Claudia's Audi rested in front of his house. They both drove to the charity event while Claudia said to him how his changes affected him and his reputation. They finally arrived and Cristiano got out of the car.

"You ready?" Claudia asked.

"Yeah", Cristiano said.

They walked inside and everyone was so pleased to see them. Cristiano loved being around kids, no matter if they were disabled or normal. There was speeches and Cristiano played football with the kids. He signed autographs and you could see the soft side of Cristiano.

Claudia smiled as she saw Cristiano play with the kids. She saw how amazing he looked when he smiled and laughed with his heart out. She smiled herself, just to look at him. She wanted to bring out the softer side of Cristiano Ronaldo. She thought it would be fake but it was real. She saw how amazing person Cristiano was.

Finally, when they were done, it was all over the news. Claudia was happy that it was all working.

"You're doing this all for money?" Cristiano asked.

"Isn't it always about money, Cristiano?" Claudia asked.

Cristiano flinched a bit. He thought that she was doing all this, as if spending time with him was just because she was paid for it. But then again, he thought that maybe she liked him. He was confused. Claudia also thought that maybe he liked her. Cristiano drove to his home and Claudia walked out.

"So, um...I guess I should go now", Claudia said.

"Yeah, bye?" Cristiano said.

Claudia wanted him to stop her. To ask her to stay over.

"Wait, Claudia?" Cristiano said and Claudia smiled.

"Yeah?" Claudia tried to stay calm.

"Mind for a coffee?" Cristiano asked.

"Sure", Claudia said.

For the first time, they talked with each other and got to know each other. Talked about most of the things. Claudia was surprised that media couldn't cover everything of a person's life. There was so much more about Cristiano. He was so much different than what people thought he was. She knew she wanted him and be with him.

Cristiano smiled as Claudia talked. She was so different and lovely. She was an amazing person. She was enthusiastic, energetic and pretty. She was everything a guy would want. And now, he knew how much he wanted her. He wanted to love her and be with her.

He was falling for her. She was falling for him.

Love was happening.

Sparks were flying.

Finally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Moving chapter, right? Tune in for more updates, loves! <3

Claire's dress - http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v2/799585460_1/Europe-and-the-United-States-font-b-women-s-b-font-dress-business-font-b-attire.jpg
Cristiano's dress - http://trendfashiondesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/skinny-jeans-trends-cristiano-ronaldo-fashion-men.jpg