Status: Completed!

Never Let You Go

Chapter 10

Jonathan Toews squirmed under her, as she dug her palms into his chest. She pugnaciously rubbed, hardening his nipples, making them erect under her hands. After a few minutes she stopped and began to pull at them, making him wail. She pulled until they were completely erect for her. Then she dove to the side and snatched up two pliers.

He shook his head back and forth, begging her, pleading with her not to follow through. Not to continue. But she simply smirked, ignoring him and clamped them over each erect nipple. He bucked upward, in a violent move, arching his back. His eyes flooded with tears, as he snapped them shut. He screamed, agonizingly, into the black adhesive covering his mouth, before he choked and a stifled series of disgusting coughs and gags sounded.

Finally the pain subsided to a numbness, as she cackled with wanted madness. She crawled backward, as he regained control of his breathing. Sliding down his body, she dropped to the side of him and sat down. Giving him a few minutes of painful foreplay.

After he had quieted down, she returned to her straddle position, with her head hovering over his crotch. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to get in your pants, Johnny Toews. I just like feeling and touching, not seeing. Though I’m sure I’d be happy with the sight, right? It’s just not my thing though!” With that comment out there, she placed her hands on top of his crotch and began to violate his privacy.

In an attempt to distract her and also turn her off, he gave a powerful pelvic thrust upward and made contact with her face. She was stunned by the sudden move and blushed a bright pinkish-red in embarrassment. It only made her give off an insane laughter that started with a girly giggle and ended with a devilish snicker. His blood ran ice cold.

She clutched at him again and again, until she satisfied herself. Then she dove forward, between his legs and laid across his chest, feeling him rise and fall underneath her. She began to devour his neck, kissing it and eating it in hunger like a vampire. Her body squirmed on top of his.

Her breasts! He thought, as her body rammed him over and over, squashing against him.

The effect of the clamps had receded on him, but he shivered inwardly at the remembrance of the initial application of them. It was a sweetly painful, intense feeling that drove him wild and was just as intense when they were finally going to be taken off. And he was forced to watch, as she watched him. She grinded her body into his, accidentally bumping into the clamps and making him jerk violently at the sudden agony.

Finally she pulled backward, removing the clamps from him, kissed his stomach and chest and crawled off of him once more.

His chest rose and felt, as he struggled for air. She saw this and immediately flew her hand to his mouth and removed the tape. At once, his lips parted and he gulped in air, his heavy breathing stirring her desires again. She pushed them aside, instead darting around the bed and untying him from his bonds.

With the ropes dangling from his ankles and wrists, he sat up and touched his head. Meanwhile, Mackenzie grabbed a fresh blue dress shirt from the closet and helped him to put it on. She buttoned it back over his body, up the middle. The rough material rubbed painfully against his numb chest, underneath. He cringed a few times, but fought against the sensation and won.

She then untied the ropes from his ankles and set them to the side. She also untied his wrists. When he was completely free, she gave him a rapid farewell kiss and left him sitting on the bed in bewilderment.

Mackenzie threw some clothes on herself and exited the room with a flirty wave. When she left, he leisurely crawled backward and cuddled against the back of the bed. The events of the evening flooded through his brain, making him whimper, blush, and cringe at the vivid memories. Beneath his shirt, he could feel his nipples returning to normal, but he was seriously scarred.

He cradled his head in his hands and sobbed. The tears flowed down his cheeks and dripped off of his chin. He hugged his legs close to him, trying desperately to forget about what had just happened to him. But that was impossible, when he glimpsed the painful red reminder on his wrists and ankles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Tazer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) <3