Status: Completed!

Never Let You Go

Chapter 15

Kathryn swung the door open and walked back in. She didn’t bother closing it. She saw that Patrick was still in his struggle, but she walked up and tore the tape off of his mouth. His lips parted instantly and he rapidly ran his tongue across to wet them. He took in the welcome air.

“Can you please un-tape me and turn that fucking camera off?”

She smacked him across the face, leaving a nice red mark from her nails. “SHUT UP!!”

Suddenly her mood changed and she threw her arms around him and the chair, in an embrace. She kissed him, making out with his mouth again, purposefully doing it up for the camera lens. Then she pulled back and unwound all of the tape from him. He clamped his legs closed instantly, when she removed the leg tape first.

“Bipolar bitch!” He muttered.

Kathryn heard him and brought her fist into his crotch. He roared in pain, lurching forward, as much as possible. She shook her head and put another strand of tape back over his mouth, at the end, not wanting to hear his outbursts. Much to his displeasure, she didn’t remove the tape from his mouth. And when he attempted too, she smacked him again and barked, “no!”

He left it there, silencing his vocal passageway. She removed the Blackhawks’ jersey from him and tossed it to the side, where all of the other clothes lay scattered about. He was a little upset at having the comfortable long sleeve shirt removed from him. And with his chest once more exposed to her, she straightened up.

She grabbed his hands and yanked him to his feet. “Stay!” She commanded him like a dog.

He huffed behind the tape, his chest moving with the motion, as air pumped from his nostrils. He rolled his eyes. She went to the toys and snatched up a syringe object. She stomped back to him and instantly jammed the needle into his arm, before he could do anything. He winced from the sharp pinch of it, but she pulled it out and tossed the empty shot to the bed. It hit off the end and clanked to the floor.

She didn’t care, as she grabbed the roll of tape with one hand and his hand in the other. She led him out of the room, the torture chamber. They walked into another, larger room. The main room of the place.

In the new room, he glanced around. He found himself in a doctor style waiting room, with a set of four chairs. In two, off to his right, he saw the lifeless bodies of Jonathan and Patrice. The Bruin had a few bruises and marks on him, but looked to be the better of the two. He saw the array of red marks that striped Jonathan’s arms and wrists. Patrick could tell he had been struggling majorly against some rough ropes. He felt sympathy for his best friend. He muffled a cry to them, before Kathryn flung him around and shoved him into the chair.

As soon as he hit the cushion, his vision became blurry. He tried to clear it, but the blurriness got worse. His eyes fluttered shut, as he gave a final muffle into the tape.

When he was unconscious, Kathryn took the roll of tape in her hands. She bent down to Patrick and grabbed the Blackhawk’s arms and squashed them together. His hands met in a “prayer pose.” She wrapped the tape around his wrists four times. Then she pushed each of his fingers inward, so that he made fists with his hands. She dropped his bound wrists into his lap and straightened up.

The young woman ran her fingers through his hair, combing his sweaty blonde locks on top of his head. She gazed down at him, taking in the helpless sight one last time. She continued to stroke his hair, cocking her head from side to side and smiling at him. She loved this hostage look, he had. The unconscious, bound and gagged look filled her. But she had to leave him, for when he awoke, they would be gone. The place would be empty and the four psychopathic woman would move on. That was what Eliana had told them.

“When you awake, it is my desire to have you be shirtless, bound and gagged. Just a little reminder, dear Blackhawk!” She clutched the roll in her hands, blew a kiss to him and walked off, reluctantly leaving Patrick Kane bound and gagged with the tape.