Status: Completed!

Never Let You Go

Epilogue

The four male hockey players blinked awake hours later. Patrice and Jonathan sat up and shared a look. They turned and saw their two helpless comrades. They jumped up and raced over. Jonathan took Patrick, removing the tape from his mouth. The blue eyed Blackhawk stared at his captain.

“What the hell happened? Why was I gagged with tape? And where is my shirt? How drunk was I last night?”

“You weren’t drunk, Kaner. I don’t know what happened either. Look at my wrists!” Jonathan lifted his arms, where the red marks were.

Patrick gasped. “Were you lashed on the arms or something?”

Jonathan shrugged. He turned to Tyler, who was being helped by Patrice. The Bruin tore the tape off, carefully and flung the sticky material to the side. Tyler struggled to sit up.

“What happened last night, I don’t know,” The young Dallas Star spoke, as a painful sensation filled his head.

Patrice aided him in moving forward, so he could release his friend’s wrists. He worked quickly to untie the manila strands from the forward. He finally managed to get the knot undone and the ropes fell off of the Star. Tyler instantly leapt to his feet, rubbing his arms, which felt sore.

The two Blackhawks shared worried looks.

“Whatever happened, we’d best not think about it! It might be for the best, if we forget about all of this!” Jonathan stated. His eyes gazed at the barely clothed Dallas forward. He saw something shiny at the foot of Tyler and gasped. “Tyler, what the hell is that?” He pointed to his ankle.

Tyler snapped his head down to see. He glanced at the anklet. He sat back down and tried to remove it, until he glimpsed the key slot used to hold it together. He looked back up, panicking. “I can’t get this stupid thing off! It’s been locked onto me, by some key! How the hell am I going to pull my skates on and skate with this thing?”

“You’ll have to find a way, I guess!” Patrice muttered, with sympathy.

“It’s going to be fucking impossible to ignore though!” Tyler whimpered, clawing at the device again.

“Just ignore it. I’m sure you can get over it. Now let’s get out of here!” Jonathan exclaimed. He unwound the tape from Patrick’s wrists and helped his fellow man to his feet. “We need to get Kaner a shirt, because I’m feeling a little queasy looking at his bare chest!”

“Oh come on, Tazer, you know you’re just jealous!” Patrick teased, as he did his classic “Kaner Shuffle” dance against Jonathan, which made the captain nervous and uncomfortable.

He began to swat at the younger blonde. “Stop it Kaner! Don’t make me tie you back up!”

Patrick stopped sure enough, giving his captain a clever look, which earned him another swat. Tyler and Patrice shared a look.

“I won’t tease you, Tyler. I happen to think you’re smoking hot!” The Bruin stated, kindly.

“Bergy, thanks, but I really don’t need to hear that coming from you!”

Patrice shrugged and wrapped his arm around Tyler, sweetly. Tyler grabbed Patrick and pulled him in. And the Blackhawk pulled his fellow man over as well. They walked out, resuming their conversation. Once more joking and laughing and enjoying themselves.

But there was the lingering, vague memory of the night they were forced to spend with four females, who violated them and owned them. Threatening never to let them go. But they never spoke about it. Not once. They didn’t even know where the women had vanished to. Sure they had told them all that: when they woke up, they would be moving on, vanishing into the population. And they had indeed done that.

Well, until Tyler’s anklet was activated, during the end of a practice one day...
♠ ♠ ♠
And here's the ending. :)