Status: Completed!

Never Let You Go

Chapter 6

Mackenzie continued to softly hum her song to the captured Blackhawk captain. Her hands glided up and down his skin, endlessly moving. He shivered and shuddered at her touch at first, but had begun to grow used to it. She was soothing him, calming him down. But he had to think about the catch. The tape over his mouth reminded him of his helplessness.

Suddenly she pushed herself up. Her hair flopped to the side of her head, as she tossed her head sharply. She smirked, as she allowed her eyes to wander up his naked upper body, to his eyes, which glittered with trepidation in the room’s light. They were watery from his tears and his eyebrows knit upward, giving him an upset look.

“You know, you look just like your little friend, right now...he’s actually next door, Kaner is! He’s with Kitty!”

Jonathan shook his head, muffling a soft moan. Mackenzie pushed herself up to a sitting position now. She bit her lip, as she continued to gaze down at her hockey player. He yanked at the ropes, holding his arms out, for one more desperate attempt. The action made the woman giggle.

“Okay, okay, I’ll cut you loose now. I have a different bondage position for you anyway. I’m sick of this spread apart look!”

She blew her hair out her face, tucking a strand behind her ear, only for it to fall back into her face. She ignored it, as she slid off the bed. She untied his left arm first and moved it over, dragging him along, to the other side, where she held it against his other arm. Here, she undid the other end of the rope on the left wrist, where she saw all of the bright red marks, which made her gasp. She was horrified at the sight.

“Oh my baby! My Johnny!” She cried, genuinely concerned. She lifted his arm up and he felt her wet lips press against his skin, kissing his wrists lightly. “I didn’t realize. Oh I’m so sorry. I damaged your pretty goal scoring wrists!”

Jonathan’s stifled moan came to her in response.

Mackenzie took the rope and wrapped it around his elbows, binding them together. Then she untied the right wrist completely, kissed it as well, before she took that rope and rebound his wrists together, tightly. He felt her pull the knot securely into place, before she let him go.

He swung his arms over his head and struggled against the new bondage position. His arms were stuck in one pose, as he tried to bend his arms and remove the tape from his face. He couldn’t, due to the ropes binding his wrists. He could feel her eyes on him, but he didn’t care anymore. She could have her little show!

She watched him struggle. She rounded the bed, her eyes on his shifting torso, which shook back and forth in the vain effort. She folded her arms under her breasts, as she watched him.

Then she untied the ropes from his ankles. Using one of the coils, she bound his ankles together and moved him into a sleeping position on his back. He continued to work the ropes on his arms and wrists, but couldn’t do anything about them. He finally threw his head back, defeated. He gazed at her with his puppy dog brown eyes.

She pursed her lips in thought, studying his arranged perilous situation. She eventually shook her head in disgust. She didn’t find this look very appealing to her psychotic mind. No, she flipped him over, onto his stomach, making him, awkwardly lay on his arms, uncomfortably. He wriggled around, trying to get comfortable, voicing his displeasure into the black tape. Mackenzie smacked him hard on his ass again.

“Stop struggling, Johnny!” She snapped, hitting him a second time. So much for her sweetness to him a little earlier. She was back into her fierce domination role again. He felt the woman withdraw from over him once more. She grabbed him by the legs and pulled him toward the edge of the bed. She carefully lowered his bound ankles over the edge and guided his feet onto the floor. Then she took him by the shoulders and yanked him into a standing pose. She moved him around, like a helpless manikin in a department store, so that his back faced the bed.

She straightened herself up, flipping her hair back, behind her shoulders once more. She made sure that she looked at him sternly in the eye. “Don’t you dare move or remove that tape from your sweet lips, Jon. If you do anything other than what I tell you, I’ll punish you BIG time! Do I have your word?”

He nodded his head and muffled his response to her. He agreed. She untied the ropes from his elbows and wrists and set the ropes on the bed. She touched him about the hips and guided him around, so that his back now faced her. He kept his arms down at his sides, fear in his mind.

She slid her fingers up his arms to his shoulders and grabbed his shirt in her fingers. She gradually slid it down his body, removing it. She tossed it to the floor, behind her. Then she turned back to him.

“Arms behind your back, Tazer!”

He groaned in protest to her, but gradually moved his arms backward to her.

“Cross them please!”

He did so, putting his right arm over his left, crossing his wrists together. She picked up one of the ropes from the bed and bound his wrists together once again, looping the strands around, in a complex maze.

“Give me a little struggle!”

He did, working his shoulders, causing his muscles to bulge and flex, moving around under his skin, catching her eyes. She made a small yelping girly noise behind him. He couldn’t break the ropes from his wrists though. She snatched up the second coil and bound it around his strong, upper arms, right above his elbows. She wrapped it around his body, over his chest in front and then behind his back, under and over his arms, a good four times.

“Give me one more glorious struggle, Johnny baby!” She demanded, smacking him firmly on the ass once again.

He jolted in place and did as she told. He felt silly, but he was glad that she wasn’t videotaping this or sharing it with anyone. He wouldn’t be able to stand it if Patrick Sharp got ahold of the footage and watched it.

He muffled something that she translated as, “Can I stop now, this is humiliating?!”

In an answer, she spun him around and slewfooted him, making him crash back onto the bed. He landed on top of his bound wrists, his pelvis erect toward her vision. He only made it better for her, when he attempted to shift into a more comfortable position.

She stepped forward and put her hand on his bare chest, halting him at once. His scared eyes, wide with alertness, burned into her soul. She slid her hand down, where it met up with its partner at his waistline. She continued sliding downward, bending at her knees. Her hands slid over his private area, feeling the package concealed underneath his jeans. They dropped, gliding around his thighs and she lifted his bound legs, swinging them around onto the bed. He slithered around, in an intense struggle, as he got into a straight stick-like stance.

She climbed onto the bed, glowering darkly at him, as she stalked toward her helpless prey, like a bengal tiger. She straddled his legs, bringing her leg over his and crawled up his body and the bed to his face. Her palms sank into the cushiony surface of the bed, as she stared down into his frightened eyes.

Her villainous look, compared to his damsel look set the tone of the remainder of the evening.

She threw her head back, giving a vicious blood-curdling growl and lifted her hands up, placing them on top of either of her nipples, feeling him tremble beneath her. Then she began her assault on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Johnny Boy!!!! Sweet, sexy, innocent Jonathan Toews! :) WOOOO, THIS IS HOT!! It's getting dangerously steaming up in here, you guys! Get some Tazer! WOO!! Yeah...