Status: Completed!

Never Let You Go

Chapter 8

He’d already been photographed nude and pretty much humiliated by Arielle Spooner, his captor. Sure he was used to taking off his shirt and having his chest be exposed around women, but below the belt, not so much. He was still a virgin and respected the female body. But sometimes the women were not so nice and considerate back.

“So,” she finally spoke, pushing herself upward on the bed, “wanna role-play?”

Tyler shook his head, moaning into the tape still over his mouth. She didn’t care about his opinion, as she cut him from all of the ropes. Luckily there were no drugs that she could force into his system to force him into making love to her. But she was still conducting an illegal action: rape.

“Let me get that tape off of your mouth, so I can see those pretty, handsome lips of yours, Tyler!” She reached over and carefully peeled the adhesive material backward and off of his lips. He stared at her for a few minutes.

“What the hell, Arielle? You sadistic woman! Why the hell did you take a picture of me?!”

“Because I want it for memories and for late nights!”

“What?”

“Well, we can’t keep you here forever. We’re letting you all go tomorrow, but we’ll be deeply satisfied!” She put her hand on his head and stroked his hair.

“We’ll notify the police and have you all arrested!”

“We’ll be gone before they get here! What you think this is the first time we’ve ever done something like this before?”

Tyler was getting frustrated with her. “You realize that you are actually hurting all of our playing capabilities! You can’t rape a hockey player, not get caught and expect everything to be okay. What if the thought of you all still free, haunts us and our scoring and playing abilities lessen? Huh? What then?”

Arielle frowned and smacked him across the face. “Shut up Tyler!” Then she grabbed him on either side of the face and pulled him into her. Her mouth magnetically attracted his, as they smashed together. She made out with his mouth, slipping her tongue inside for another illegal go around.

“What the hell?” He barked into her mouth, as she bit him.

“You fight too much, darling Segsy. I know you like soap operas and cheap romance, so you’re going to get that!” She shoved him backward and pinned him to the bed with one hand on his bare chest. She shuddered at the feeling, turning her on slightly once more.

“I don’t want to roleplay with you! Let me go!” Tyler shrieked, bucking back and forth under her. He kicked upward and managed to knock her over, to the side with a squeak.

He quickly rolled off the bed and raced for the door. He snatched the handle in his fingers, frantically jiggling it in desperation, but it wouldn’t open. She snuck up behind him and placed a cloth over his mouth. He instantly screamed. It was the same foul, yet sweet smelling liquid that drenched the material used in the original kidnapping. Tyler’s scream went shrill, until he fainted, collapsing into her arms, going limp once more.

She shook her head. “Oh, Tyler, you really shouldn’t fight me!” The Hispanic princess dragged her prince back toward the bed, but she just draping him over the side. She removed his pants and boxers once more exposing the young man to her. She walked away, heading to the closet and grabbed a slick black Speedo in her hands. She returned and carefully slid it over his legs, up his lower body and fit it around his waist, dressing him. The elastic fit around his waist, making the tight black Speedo, barely conceal his private parts, that she had forced him to put on for the role play.

Arielle returned to the closet and quickly dressed herself in a new outfit as well. She put a long leather coat over herself, as she wanted the outfit underneath to be a surprise to him.

Then she dragged him over to the chair and placed him down in a sitting position. She withdrew once more, walking to the nightstand, where the “toys” were still piled together. She picked out a little anklet from the cluster and smiled as she unhooked it in half. She snatched up the key for it and walked back to Tyler, who was slumped in the chair, still unconscious.

She put the jewelry on his ankle, like a felon and clamped it shut around his leg, just as he jerked awake. She rapidly pressed some kind of button and a small dot on the anklet blinked on, glowing blue. She scrambled to her feet, as his hands suddenly flew out and gripped the arms of the chair.

“Good morning, my gorgeous Detective Hockey Playing Swimmer!”

Tyler’s eyes widened, when he saw his pants in a heap on the floor, with his boxers on top. His heart beat fast in his chest and his head snapped down. He saw that he was clad in only the tight black Speedo, she’d dressed him with. He panicked. “Arielle Spooner, you bitch, what did you do? I don’t wanna roleplay with you!”

“You don’t have a choice, Segsy baby. And I put a nice little hypnotic anklet on you. It will begin to affect your thoughts...right about….now!” Tyler raised an eyebrow at her, as sure enough, his frowning expression turned soft. She snickered, as she saw the change in his face. “That’s better, now let’s role play!”

“Absolutely, Arielle!” He responded, rather energetically and jumped to his feet.

She threw her arms back and slipped out of the coat. She tossed the heavy clothing to the side of the chair. And shook her long, lucious brown hair behind her, making it dance about her back.

She ordered him to stand on the other side of the room and began to tell him about her “idea.” The roleplay would begin as Tyler Paul Seguin, the cute as a button, six foot, one inch man, with the perfect beach tan, high cheekbones, soft amber eyes, and thick wavy brown hair, worked as a town lifeguard and amateur sleuth. And he was also a talented goal scorer for the Dallas Stars of the NHL on the side.

His story, she told him, was that he had heard about a smuggling ring not far from the public beach, where boats were used to bring counterfeit clothing from one end of the lake to the other. He had just gotten off of lifeguard duty and decided to have a look in the local Bathing-Suit Shop where the counterfeit clothing was stored.

He mimicked sneaking in through a window and he “saw” piles of t-shirts, sweatshirts, bathing-suits, and even spandex bike shorts in boxes with almost perfect markings and labels on them.

He was so preoccupied with his find that he never heard the five foot eleven inch, Barbie doll faced gorgeous store owner, with high cheekbones, and strong chin sneak up behind him. Before he knew it, a balled up purple bikini was stuffed in his mouth! He muffled a yelp to her.

She grabbed his left arm and pushed it up his back at a painful angle. He turned his head to the side and stared into her big shiny Spanish chocolate eyes. Her long Rapunzel-like hair flowed about her face. She stuck her mouth on his, kissing his gagged mouth, as he struggled in her grasp.

Arielle had the element of surprise on Tyler and soon she had the nosey twenty two-year-old's hands secured behind his back, with rope, as her mouth and rosemary scent entranced and distracted him. When she had his wrists in place, she shoved him down to his knees and then moved him around on the floor, leaning him against the back wall, by the closet in the room.

He watched her with mock loathing and terror, taking in her beautiful hourglass figure underneath a red spandex leotard. She had on four-inch high heels, which emphasized her ass all too perfectly, making it stand out to him, prominently. As she moved him, he couldn’t help but watch as her breasts sloshed around, knocking together like bumper cars, inside the low collar, barely concealing them. She had the ideal picture-perfect pair of Hispanic breasts, he’d ever laid his eyes on.

She moved to his knees, ankles and his upper body, binding them with thick red nylon climbing cord and removed the anklet from him with her special key. Then she wrapped a wide black spandex strip of tape over his bikini filled mouth. He was then shoved in the tiny closet and heard his “gorgeous kidnapper” shove a chair against the door, to keep him locked inside.

Tyler struggled, trying to get free, once more completely petrified and free from the hypnosis, but this buxom Rapunzel was an expert with knots and capturing young snooping hockey players, who worked as detective lifeguards. The more he squirmed and wriggled around, the tighter the knots seemed to get. Plus he had very little room to move in the closet.

The Dallas Star was upset that she had purposefully hypnotized him into doing the roleplay, against his will. The awful taste of the female bathing underwear was making him sick inside. He choked on it every so often, coughing and gagging violently behind the tape. He desperately tried not to think about it, but it didn’t work. And as he sat, helpless in the closet, listening to her distorted cackling, he could only think about how much he hated being so handsome and naive. If he survived the mental rape of her ways, he was going to toughen up.

Tyler Seguin was going to learn how to fight on the ice. And he was going to get in his first career fight!
♠ ♠ ♠
Seggy the role-player!! :) HA!!