Status: Completed!

One Magical Night

Aaralyn Northgate was a lonely, single female of 24 years old and a huge fan of her beloved home team, the Chicago Blackhawks. One night she had a dream that she had met Jonathan Toews, Chicago's famous captain and they hooked up together. They fell deeply in love with one another and got married. The dream made her yearn for a partner even more.

So, the next day, she went to a bar for a drink, after the first game of the 2015 playoffs. The Chicago Blackhawks were facing off against the Colorado Avalanche and they had stomped on the Avs, viciously with a 7-4 win. (Patrick Kane had scored a hat trick. And Jonathan had the night of his career with a massive five point night.) At the bar, she bumped into someone, getting beer all over her shirt. It just so happened to be the Blackhawks' captain, who kindly apologized and volunteered to buy her another drink and give her a special present.

But they began to talk and soon hit it off. Soon, Aaralyn and Jonathan fell madly for one another and went back to Aaralyn's place, high off the alcoholic drinks. And they made love. But Patrick Kane found out about the incident. He knew this peculiar redhead and he wasn't exactly supportive of the relationship that was playing out before him...

**Don't worry, there isn't any crudeness in this one. It won't be as intense as Never Let You Go. This is a simple romance story. With Kaner drama.

**I did change the name, I didn't like "Role-Play Night" anymore, it didn't exactly fit as the title for this piece, so I changed it. :)