Status: Completed!

One Magical Night

One Magical Night

After a while, Jonathan remained with Aaralyn, wanting to stay and hang out with her a little bit longer. The others left, leaving the two alone together. Jonathan was seriously drunk by now, as was Aaralyn.

The hockey player grabbed the young woman’s wrists in his hands and gazed into her eyes. He suddenly leaned forward and put his lips on hers. She kissed him back. The kiss quickly turned into a hot and heavy make-out session in the middle of the bar. They made their way into the actual part of the bar, where rows of tables were lined up. People were already dancing on top of them. The two joined them, beginning to dance on top of one of the tables to a song, while people cheered them on.

While she had no doubt that they looked like sloppy and embarrassing fools, drunk Aaralyn was thinking she was some kind of sensual goddess. The alcohol she had, had such a lovely tendency of putting her into a state of supreme confidence.

Soon his hands roughly cupped around her ass and pulled her even closer to him. A sober warning bell was suddenly trying to push through the thick drunk haze, but she waved it off. Her body was on fire and she didn’t want that feeling to go away.

 She gave into him. And she grabbed onto his ass as well.

“Let’s get out of here,” he stammered in a suggestion and made messy hand gestures toward the door in case she didn’t hear him over the music and other people.



She nodded, laughing. He grabbed her hand and led her toward the door, wobbling back and forth. Jonathan and Aaralyn stumbled out of the bar and hailed a cab outside. There was no way they were navigating their way back to the apartment building on foot or via one of them driving a car.

She ended up having to show the driver her license, because neither of them could get the address right. Then unfortunately for the cabbie, they resumed their inebriated make-out session until they reached Aaralyn’s house.

Jonathan paid the driver, making sure he got him correctly and tipped him a little extra, for having to deal with their love session. There was a lot of laughing, fondling, groping, staggering, and kissing, as they made their way up the stairs. They paused briefly, as she opened her front door, unlocking the handle. Then continued laughing their asses off, as they stumbled inside.

She flicked on the light, in a swift move, guessing the placement of the switch perfectly. His fingers danced across her back, happily, as he held her tightly to him with his big, muscular athletic hockey arms. They practically fell on top of one another trying to get into the place.

She grabbed Jonathan’s hand and pulled him towards her bedroom. As soon as she closed the door, they were on each other like rapid animals. There was no slow exploration, no slight romance, and she really didn’t care at that point. All she could comprehend was how amazing all this finally felt. She was making out with the captain of the Chicago Blackhawks. She was kissing, groping, laughing and making sweet passionate love to Jonathan Toews! A fangirl’s dream come true! They clawed at each other’s clothes until there was nothing between them, not even air.

The Chicago Blackhawk backed her up, towards the bed until they fell back in a mass of half-naked limbs. His boxers remained on, and her undergarments still covered her breasts and lower region. No words had been spoken yet, and she was pretty sure she had forgotten how. She gasped and arched her back as Jonathan removed her bra, tossing the garment to the side without a care and began to lick and suck on one of her nipples, before he moved to the other one.

His mouth pulled incoherent noises out of her, and she could only imagine the magic it could work lower on her body. It made her squeal with glee. And her heart pounded in her chest. However, she had no patience left. She laced her fingers through his thick, curly hair and brought him back to her mouth. She finally found her words when she felt his rock hard cock brush against her thigh, hidden under the boxer shorts.



“Shit Johnny. I want you inside me, please. Now Jonathan,” she begged reaching for him between them.

 He let out a low growl as she got her hand around it and squeezed through the clothing material.

Even drunk, he still had his priorities straight.

 He still showed compassion and kindness toward her. “Ready?” he asked, hovering over her.

 She pulled him down for another crushing kiss and lifted her hips towards his body, grinding against his perfect male body.

They continued making out, devouring each other’s mouths to endless bliss, as they grinded, thrusted and groped one another to a passionate death.

She grabbed his ass and bucked her hips.

“Jonathan, just fuck me already,” she exclaimed.



All bets were off then and he pounded against her. She met him, with a thrust for thrust, finding a steady, but hard rhythm. She wrapped her legs around his waist and gripped his muscular arms for dear life.

Her eyes were closed and she gave herself in completely to the sensation of him slamming into her.

 “Oh yes, oh shit. Oh Johnny. Yes. Fuck,” she moaned over and over.

 She could feel the pressure building and her moans got louder. His rhythm was also beginning to become erratic.
 She buried her face in his neck.



“Aaralyn…”



“Jonathan…”



As they crashed back down to earth, they collapsed in a sweaty heap. He rolled over to his back, and then pulled her back against his body. Exhausted and still slightly drunk, they passed out wrapped up in each other.



He gave her a quick little kiss on the cheek and smile, before he passed out. She nuzzled against him. They only things remaining on them were his boxers and her panties. That was it. And they slept there, together that night.