Status: Completed!

One Magical Night

The Next Morning

The next day…

Jonathan woke up, stretching out and yawning. Aaralyn still nuzzled beside him. He gazed over at the alarm clock, which now read 10 am. He smiled, sleepily to himself and yawned again.

He murmured, “good morning” to her, unknowingly, and sleepily rubbed his eyes with his right hand. He wasn’t really talking to her, as he didn’t exactly know that she was there. Even though, earlier they had communicated, that was more of a sleep walk and talk event. He hadn’t exactly been fully awake enough to be real with her.

He found his left arm had some kind of a resistance to it, as he lifted his hand up to touch his eye and remove the sleep. He didn’t think much of it, until he suddenly froze in place. His eyes shot wide and he saw that he arm was wrapped around a gorgeous female.

He awkwardly gazed at her, cocking his head. “Oh Jonathan Toews, what did you do last night!” He scolded himself, groaning, as he rolled his head backward and then lifted himself up, at his torso and found that he was most nude.

He made an attempt to slip his arm out of its place under her, trying not to wake her. He didn’t want to freak her out. He had made a bad decision last night. And he didn’t want her to pay for it.

All of his movements, made her stir beside him. She blinked awake and then her eyes snapped wide open. The sleep was gone from them both in an instant.

“Whoa, whoa...please, let me apologize if I did anything to offend you last night?” Jonathan blurted out, wrenching his arm out from under her and sitting up. His arm was asleep still and was unable to feel anything, because she had laid on it. He held it, protectively against him.

She remained lying on her side, gazing up at him. “No darling, you didn’t. It was romantic!” Her eyes glittered in the sunshine that seeped through the blinds over the window.

Jonathan eyed her. He felt completely embarrassed and unprofessional. He needed to find his clothes and get out of there. But yet, something made him stay. His heart. He was actually in love with this woman, whom he had spent the night with. She wasn’t like all the other girls he’d dated and been involved with.

No, Jonathan felt different with her. He was in love with Aaralyn. “You’re okay?”

“I am. I didn’t want to tell you this, but I’m madly in love with you Johnny!”

Jonathan was taken aback by her brutal honesty. He clutched the blankets on the bed in his hands and stared at her. He was frozen in place. “Okay...well….um…” He struggled to put words together, trailing off, unsure of what to say. He was super nervous and he felt the skin on his face seer with a warm feeling.

She giggled and finally pushed herself into a sitting position. She reached out and lightly touched his cheek with the back of her hand. He flinched at her touch, his face deepening in the rosy color. She began to gently graze the back of her hand across his cheek. “I’ll go make us breakfast, how about that? After all, this is my house that I dragged you to last night!”

“I guess,” he murmured, still lost about what was going on. In his mind he had done her wrong, but she was okay with it. And what was more was that he liked her. Not like a friend or acquaintance or even as a fan kind of love, but as a romantic partner. He could find himself falling in love and staying with this woman.

She got up, sliding off the bed. He watched her, as she grabbed his shirt and threw it on. It was a bit big on her, but he didn’t exactly care. She vanished out of the room, leaving him alone.

He sighed and sat at the edge of the bed, rubbing his hands over his face, still trying to wake himself up. After a few seconds, he grabbed his boxers that were at the side of the bed. He slipped into them quickly. Standing up, he looked around for his jeans, finally spotted them and put them on. He noticed that her clothes, minus the undergarments, were still on the floor beside the bed and he furrowed his eyebrows making his way out of his room to find her.

Aaralyn stood at the stove in her kitchen, pouring batter into a pan. She had heated it up on the stove. After his almost departure earlier, she had decided that the least she could do for him was make breakfast. In her sleepy state, she had grabbed his shirt off the floor of his bedroom and threw it on, neglecting to grab any pants, but she didn't think that she would hear any complaints. She had on her undergarments: her matching silky lavender panties and bra.

Suddenly she felt hands on her waist and lips on her neck. "Good morning."

She smirked to herself and replied, "morning." She turned around to face him and mimicked him placing her hands on his hips, smiling up at him, "I made breakfast." She nodded to the plate of pancakes sitting on the counter.

He looked down at her, taking in how beautiful she looked standing in his kitchen with her hair messed up from the night before wearing nothing but his shirt. "I see that." He slid his hands around and leaned down to kiss her. "Good thing it'll still taste good cold."

She looked at him, with an adorable puzzled look, as he reached behind her to turn off the stove. Picking her up, he turned them around so he could place her on the counter and set her down gently, moving his hands to cup her face as he kissed her.

She responded to this, by wrapping her legs around his back and tangled her hands in his mess of curly hair. She couldn't get over the way she felt every time he touched her, let alone every time he kissed her. He pulled away from the kiss looking down at her face.

"What do you say we leave the pancakes here and head back to the bedroom?"

She smirked and kissed him. That was all the go-ahead he needed, as he picked her back up in his strong arms and moved toward the direction, he had previously came from.