‹ Prequel: Coming Home
Sequel: Seize the Day

Unholy Confessions

A Little Piece of Heaven.

(Marigold's POV)

I waited nervously by the front door until I heard Matt finally pull into the driveway. He hugged me as he walked in, smelling like cologne and cigarettes. Oddly enough it reminded me the way Zacky smelt, which made me feel even more sick to my stomach. "I'm glad you called me. I'm so sorry about everything Marigold." He said as we sat down on my bed. I just shrugged sadly, not really knowing what to even say. "I can't take it Matt. I don't want to be anywhere near Gena but the fact that she had Zacky's baby is just tearing me up inside." I could already feel the tears start to run down my cheeks until Matt started to slowly kiss them away. I knew it was wrong, but I needed someone to confide in and Matt was the only one I felt that I could at this very moment. I looked up at him, his eyes scanning up and down my body. "Please." I whispered purred into his ear. He hesitated a bit before eventually making his move.

The weight of Matt's body was suddenly all on top of me while he started to kiss down from my lips to my neck. His lip ring felt cold against my skin, making me shiver. I never felt this sort of feeling for him before and it started to drive me wild. "Kiss me." He groaned, his hands roaming all over my sides. I moaned slightly, kissing him hard on the lips. I instantly felt the heat rise between us and Matt's hard on was throbbing against my thigh. This was something we both needed. He carefully slipped down my pajama shorts along with my underwear and positioned himself in between my legs. "I'm going in babe." He breathed hoarsely until he pushed all the way into me. I hissed at the sudden pain but soon found myself moaning and cursing loudly as Matt started to fuck me roughly.

It felt so good as he kept up a steady pace, kissing me and holding onto my body gently. He took it nice and slow for a second and then hard and fast the next. "Oh fuck, Matt! Fuck me!" I yelled, feeling him start to go faster and faster, his dick getting harder with every pump. "I'm gonna cum." He groaned loudly, until suddenly I felt him explode inside of me. His hot cum spilling all over my walls. We both were tired and out of breath as we laid down beside each other on my bed. Matt looked over at me and smiled widely. "That was amazing. Just like you." I blushed some, rolling over so I was facing him. "Thank you." He nodded, wrapping his strong arms around me in a tight squeeze before we both soon fell fast asleep.

(Matt's POV)

The next morning I woke up and noticed Mari was still fast asleep. I carefully slid out from underneath her, kissing the side of her face before I got up from the bed. I quietly got dressed, making sure not to make too much noise so I didn't wake her. She looked really beautiful while she slept. I felt jealous that Zacky got to wake up next to her almost every morning and go to sleep with her in the night. I wanted what he had. I wanted this to happen more then just this one time. Marigold wasn't a one night stand to me, she was my best friend, my everything. I know this was going to probably end badly if anyone had ever found out, but I knew deep down inside that this would have to just be the one thing that stayed between just the two of us. I wasn't going to say anything and neither was she. I wrote a quick note and placed it beside her pillow. She stirred a bit but remained asleep. "I'll see you later babe." I whispered softly as I headed out of the room and out the front door.

I figured I'd go home for a while and wait a while until the guys came over for band practice. I glanced at the clock as I started on the drive back. It was only 7 AM. "Time to see what the day brings." I mumbled to myself, smiling at the thought that had popped into my head, Marigold.

(Marigold's POV)

When I had finally woke up, I saw that Matt was already gone. "At least you left me a note." I snickered slightly, tossing it away in the trashcan beside my nightstand. I yawned loudly and stretched out my arms wide. I checked my phone briefly, seeing only one text from Zacky and one from Lena.

Zacky<33: Goodmorning love<3
Marigold<33: Morning babe(:
Zacky<33: Breakfast?
Marigold<33: Let me wake up :p
Zacky<33: Be there in 20<3

I suddenly felt a wave of nausea overcome me as I texted back and forth with Zacky. I had just cheated on the one person I swore I would never do anything to harm them. And to make matters worse, I cheated on him with his own best friend. "Oh fuck." I muttered, feeling a lump catch in my throat as I choked back the tears that threatened to fall. I wasn't going to tell anyone about what happened between me and Matt. Especially Zacky, there was no way in hell that I could ever tell him what I did, because then I know for a fact that I would finally lose him for good. I showered quickly, picking out a simple outfit to wear. I put my dirty sheets into the laundry basket, making sure that there was no sign of last night anywhere.

I heard Zacky talking to my mom downstairs about 15 minutes later. I grabbed my purse and hurried down the stairs. "Hi babe." He greeted, kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and kissed him back. "We'll see you later mom." I said before giving her a light hug and heading out the front door to his care. The drive to the pier was silent and agonizing. I couldn't stop fidgeting with my hair for a brief second. And Zacky obviously noticed something was bothering too. "Babe what's up? Are you ok?" I could tell by the expression on his face that he was worried. I smiled as best as I could and gave his hand a light squeeze. "I'm fine baby, just didn't get my coffee this morning." I joked, seeing his face instantly relax a bit.

We sat at a booth in the back corner, ordering the same thing we always got. A turkey bacon and egg white omelet with avocado and pepper cheese. I hardly could get myself to eat let alone even look at Zacky in the face while we ate quietly. He had mentioned something about band practice at Matt's house later and that he had talked to Gena this morning. She said that they were going to meet up later and that she wanted me to come along and meet the baby as well. I instantly felt disgusted at the thought of even being in the same room as her, but I knew that I had to tag along and make sure that nothing got out of hand.]

Because I knew this would absolutely kill Zacky if he found out about anything that had went on the past few days.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHHH NO YOU DIDN'T! :0 Wow guys, I bet you weren't expecting that one huh? :p Thanks again for all the positive wishes and things, I LOVE YOU ALL to death! :) I hope you enjoy this update and I promise this isn't the end there's still a few more chapters in the works my loves! Enjoy guys! :D