‹ Prequel: Coming Home
Sequel: Seize the Day

Unholy Confessions

Lips of Deceit.

(Marigold's POV)

That same morning after I got off the phone with Zacky, I called Lena and asked her how she felt about a road trip to go and meet the guys in Vegas. She could hardly contain herself as she screamed and begged loudly. I laughed uncontrollably for a good few seconds until she snapped at me. "Sorry Len it was just too cute. Well I'll call Lacey and see what she says, maybe you could call Michelle? I know Brian really wants to see her." I could only try my best to get them to tag along with us. Lena agreed and said that she would call me back by noon time. I immediately called Lacey while attempting to brush my teeth. Not a good idea.

"Really Mar? You couldn't wait? It's not like I could smell your breath through the phone!" She teased as I rinses my mouth out and chuckled. "Sorry, anyways, I talked to Zack earlier. He and the guys are headed to Vegas already and wanted us to meet them out there tonight. Are you in?" There was a long pause before a sigh. That sounded like a no. "I'm in doll.I'll start getting some things ready and then head over to your place when I get off at 5." I cheered loudly, happy to know that she was coming along. "Alright then see you." We hung up and I raced over to my closet. I picked out the best outfits I owned and practically shoved them into a backpack along with a few essentials I knew I might need along the way. I was overly excited.

But the time was obviously not in our favor, once I was done packing and making food for my parents and myself, it was barely noon. Which reminded me that Lena was supposed to be calling me any minute now about if Michelle was coming with us or not. As if on cue my phone started to ring violently in my back pocket, it was indeed Lena.

"So what's the verdict?" I already knew that it was probably a no, but I still wanted to hear the answer anyway. "She's coming along except..Val is too." My heart dropped in my stomach. Just great, all I needed was more of this bullshit." Are they taking seperate cars? Lacey is coming too." I heard Lena yell something to her mom about toilet paper until she got back on the phone. "Gross! You are not taking a shit while on the phone with me!" We laughed loudly, feeling a tear slip from my eye. "Anyways! I'll be over by 5 and yes they are coming seperate." A wave of relief washed over me.

I can hardly wait to see what the night will bring us.

(Zacky's POV)

"Only three more hours til we're there!" Brian announced loudly, taking a large drink from his 40. I smiled to myself, I couldn't wait to see Marigold again. A month apart from her felt like years. "Z have you talked to them yet?" Johnny asked as he passed over another cigarette to me and lit it with his lighter. I nodded, taking in a cloud of smoke. "They should be there by 8 so we can get a room and shit ready for them. She said it's her, Len, Lace, Val and Michelle." Everyone's face suddenly stiffened at the mention of her name. Why the fuck was she coming!? I noticed Matt's face harden once I said that, making me instantly regret it. I could only hope for the best.

(Fast forward: Arriving in Vegas, Marigold's POV)

It was around 8 at night when we finally hit the strip. The entire car ride with Lena and Lacey was absolute fun while Michelle and Val on the other hand couldn't stop arguing the entire time when we all met up at my house. Val didn't say a word to me and I didn't really mind it. The less we spoke, the better in my opinion. I had Lena call Jimmy once we got settled in and tell him that we were going to surprise them in their room. No one had any idea that we had arrived yet except for him and us. We all rushed over to the room before bursting in through the door. Johnny, Jimmy, Brian, Zacky and Matt were all scattered around the room, beers in hand and faces absorbed into the tv screen as they played Metal of Honor on the PlayStation 2. Zacky's face instantly lit up as I dove into his lap. hugging onto him as tight as I could. He kissed me all over, making my heart skip a thousand beats. I had missed him so much it hurt.

"Lenny! I missed you!" Jimmy exclaimed, scooping her up in his arms and squeezing her in a big hug. I was so happy to see everyone reunited again, that is, except for Matt. His face was blank and emotionless. And it only seemed to get worse once Val and Michelle walked in the room. "How was it?" Zacky mumbled in my ear as I watched Val slowly approach the spot on the floor where Matt was sitting. I groaned, rolling my eyes "It was horrible, she made ugly faces the entire time we stopped at a gas station and kept arguing with Michelle the whole way here. They took separate cars but it was still the worse experience ever." Zacky laughed lightly, kissing the side of my face. If I said it was bad, then he knew that it must have really been THAT bad. Almost instantly did the fighting begin too. Val insisted that her and Matt go for a walk but from the looks of it he wasn't in the mood. But then again, who could blame him? Val was acting like a total bitch and had really hurt him.

"I think me and you need to go for a walk ourselves." Zacky said, looking over at me. I gave him a coy smile before giving the signal to Lena that I needed my alone time in the room. We eagerly rushed inside, slamming the door shut and locking it. I took no hesitation in grabbing at his pants, pulling them down forcefully as he basically ripped off my shorts and underwear. We definitely had missed each other, that was for sure. I grinned, feeling Zacky's member pressing hard against my thigh as he kissed all over my chest. This boy certainly knew how to keep it interesting and arousing all that the same time. I begged for him to enter me, to give me all of him and without any hesitation he quickly entered me. Our bodies moved together in sync, making it almost impossible to not moan and yell at the top of my lungs. He thrust himself into me as hard and as deep as he could, I groaned loudly.

We must have spent a good two hours locked away before finally someone had come knocking on the door looking for us. It was Jimmy and Lena, insisting that we go out and get something to eat. I looked at Zacky who just smiled, obviously still in that blissful state. We got ready and headed back to the guys room where everyone was waiting except for Matt and Val, they were in the bathroom, obviously making up from what I assumed. It was better that way though, now it would give Matt a chance to just move on and leave me be with Zacky.

I of course had never told this to Zacky, but before me and him had gotten close back in high school, Matt and me had sort of a 'thing' going on between us. We had went on dates and he even had written a song for me on their first record, but it still didn't make me fall for him like I had fallen for Zacky, which is now why I believe that Matt is making life harder for me.

I grabbed onto Zacky's hand tightly and interlocked our fingers together as we all headed down the strip, looking around at all the lights coming from the huge casinos that we had passed along the way. It really was a beautiful sight and I was really happy to be sharing this moment with my boyfriend and best friends. Val and Matt had decided to tag along, acting as if nothing had ever happened between them while they walked alongside Zacky and I. "Are you guys alright again?" Johnny asked with a smirk. Matt just smiled and kept walking, not saying a word. I could still feel the tension between everyone though, especially Val and myself. I didn't want to talk to her unless I ultimately had to, but I kept quiet for the time being.

We all had finally settled on eating at a Chilis. It was noisy and crowded, just like we liked it. "So Marigold, I wanted to apologize for everything." Val started, making me almost choke on my iced tea. I didn't exactly know what to say so I did the best that I could without being too rude. "Sure. Apology accepted." I felt Zacky squeeze me hand under the table. Something was definitely not right here. "Great, because I can't stand not being friends with you, I mean after all you were Matt's friend first, whatever your guys past was is none of my business. You're with Zacky now anyways." I suddenly felt my heart drop to my stomach.

Zacky glanced over at me, a look of confusion clear on his face. "What is she talking about baby?" I didn't know what to say, I was completely dumbfounded. I saw a smirk come to Matt's face instantly, like he knew this was going to happen.

I was a pawn in his game and everyone was about to soon find out the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooh Val, you piss me off majorly -_- Well thank you everyone for all the positive stuff so far, I hope you enjoy this update and I promise the next one will be MUCH better! :) I love you all! Thanks everyone! Enjoy! :)