‹ Prequel: Coming Home
Sequel: Seize the Day

Unholy Confessions

Unholy Confessions.

(Marigold's POV)

After the guys had finished their set, the girls and I headed backstage to meet up with them and say our goodbyes since most of us had work to get to the next morning. But as we rounded the corner, I noticed something terribly wrong. Matt and Zacky were fighting, and it was starting to get ugly too. "What the fuck guys! Stop it!" Lena and I yelled, rushing over to pull them off of one an other. While I grabbed ahold of Zack, he roughly shoved me away. "Fuck you Marigold! How could you do this to me? I loved you!" I looked at him in utter confusion. What the fuck was he talking about? I didn't do anything! "What do you mean? I haven't done shit!" I exclaimed in defense. I quickly looked over at Matt who was grinning wickedly. He did this. I felt my blood boil as I lunged at him, smacking him as hard as I could in the face. Brian dragged me away and held me back. I watched the blood spew from Matt's nose, satisfied at the damage I inflicted.

"You slept with Matt! How could you!" Zacky screamed angrily in my face, making tears start to swell up in my eyes. I practically threw myself at his feet, begging for him to believe me. "I swear to God Zacky I did not sleep with him! It's all a lie! Matt is trying to get us to break up because he's obsessed with me! I can show you all the texts and you can even ask anyone! I never slept with Matt!" I cried and sobbed loudly, making my voice hoarse and sore. "How can I believe you? You talk to him everyday on the phone and you text him constantly. Val even told me she saw you walking off with him this morning!" I whipped my head to the side, seeing Val standing in the background beside Michelle. I lunged at her next, tackling her to the ground. I couldn't hold back as I started to punch her repeatedly in the face until a good amount of blood started to pour out from her nose too.

Jimmy and Brian both yanked me off of her as Michelle helped her to her feet. I tried my hardest to break away from them but it was no use. "She's a goddamn liar too! I never did anything! I went for a walk and Matt followed me! He kept insisting that I leave you for him but I said no because I love you Zacky! You can even ask Jimmy! I WAS talking to him! I told him everything that was going on! He's the one that told me that I needed to tell you before something like this happens because he said you'd understand! So why don't you believe me!" I screamed, throwing my hands up in the air in defeat. "It's true Z, she did tell me." Jimmy said, coming to my rescue. I wished that everyone else would have defended me as well, but ultimately I knew that it wasn't any of their mess to be involved in.

Zacky just looked at me, his green eyes filled with hurt and a sense of betrayal. His best friend had just lied to him immensely, but now it made him even more untrusting of his own girlfriend. I couldn't blame him for feeling this way, but I wanted him to know that It was all a lie and that I didn't do what Matt and Val had said that I did. I wouldn't blame him if he even said that he wanted a break from me, because I know that this drama was a lot to deal with for anybody. I looked up at him, pleading for an answer. He just looked away. "Go home Mari. I don't want to see you until I get done with this tour. As for you Matt, I'll stay until this tour is over, then once its done, I want out of the band. I'm done with this." Was all that he said before turning and walking away from everyone.

I collapsed to the floor, feeling my legs give out from underneath me. My one true love of my life was now walking away from me and there really wasn't anything that I could do to stop it. Lena and Lacey came beside me and helped me up. "Shh babe, its ok." Lena whispered in my ear, starting to wipe my tears away. I just shook and trembled violently. I needed Zacky, there was no way that I could go home with the thought of him not being with me. It hurt deep inside of me, causing a harsh pain to rise in my chest.

"Please, Zacky. Don't do this, please." I begged softly, pulling at his hand. He jerked it away. "I love you. Maybe things can change in time but for now just leave me alone for a while Mari. I'll call you when the tour is over." He said, giving me one last kiss on the cheek before proceeding to walk away from me again.

I cried the entire way back to the hotel and the entire time we loaded up the car. Val and Michelle had left not too long before us, not saying one word to anyone. I couldn't bare to look at Zacky who just stood there smoking a cigarette as we pulled away from the hotel. I felt like a piece of me had been taken away.

I truly felt like my heart had just been ripped out of my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok lovelies, I couldn't bare to keep you waiting any longer, so I decided to post ANOTHER update for today. Wow, 2 in one day, I really hope you guys are liking this story so far! I love you all! I'll update in a couple days to give you guys a little time to keep wondering what's next.Enjoy guys! :)