‹ Prequel: Coming Home
Sequel: Seize the Day

Unholy Confessions

Coming Home.

(Marigold's POV)

I couldn't believe that the day was finally here. Zacky and the guys were coming home. Lena and Lacey were just as equally excited as I was, laughing and cheering like idiots as we kept our eyes peeled out my front bay window. I couldn't wait to just hug Zack again. I couldn't wait to tell him everything that I know he deserves to hear. "I can't wait to see my Jimbo again!" Lena grinned, hugging onto a pillow tightly. "I know I can't wait to see Zacky. We've got a lot to work on ya know? I just want everything to be back to normal." They both nodded in agreement.

I had talked to Zacky a couple days earlier, he had told me that Matt had apologized and that he had agreed not to be in contact with me for a while as well. I did feel kind of bad though, because Matt was my best friend but he did hurt Zacky and he betrayed me too so ultimately, I understood. "You guys will get through it, don't worry. I just hope Matt knocks it off now." Lena said, adjusting her straps on her tank top. I just shrugged. One could only hope that he was done interfering with mine and Zacky's relationship.

"Guys! Their here!" Lacey suddenly squealed excitedly, jumping up and down. We all dashed for the door, the anticipation gnawing at my insides. I just wanted to feel Zacky's touch again. "Baby!" Lena ran up to Jimmy, jumping into his waiting arms. Johnny hugged onto Lacey, making me feel even more nervous as Zacky came up from behind everyone slowly. I looked up at him and he just smiled. I couldn't resist any longer as I hugged onto him tightly, feeling a stray tear run down my cheek.

"God I missed you Mari. I've missed you so much. And I am so sorry for all the things that I said. I love you." He blurted out before pulling me into a deep kiss on the lips. I didn't except it all to happen so fast, but I was sure glad that it did. "God Zack I've missed you too. I'm so sorry too for everything I promise I'll do whatever it takes to make things right. I love you too Z." I murmured into his ear as we just stood in the driveway holding each other. It felt so good to be near him again.

"I haven't eaten anything normal in like two weeks! Let's eat!" Brian announced, heading off inside my house while everyone else followed behind moments later. I laughed to myself as my mother's face lit up as she saw everyone come inside. She kept talking about how she missed them all, so she had decided to make some of her homemade soup that everybody loved. "Yes! I'm home!" I overhead Brian yell happily as he entered the kitchen. I guess he found the pot already. "You hungry babe?" I asked Zacky who just looked at me with a grin. "You have no idea how hungry I am baby." We sat down beside Brian and Jimmy who were already halfway done with their first bowls while we were barely starting. I could hear my mom and dad laughing heartily as Brian told them a story that happened in Oregon.

I looked cautiously over at Matt who just smiled emotionless. It hurt to see him so upset, but I was just glad to have Zacky home now. "So how long do I have you for?" I asked him as he took a sup from his water. "A good six months baby. Don't worry." He grabbed onto my hand and interlocked our fingers. I knew that it wouldn't be long before one of us made that bold move.

I wanted to marry Zacky. I wanted to be Mrs.Baker. I wanted to be that girl who could say "Yeah my husband is in Avenged Sevenfold, he's all mine." I looked over at Zacky with a huge grin plastered on my face. "What's up baby?" He asked with a brow slightly raises. I just chuckled, shaking my head. "Nothing baby, I just missed you is all. I'm glad your home."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!!! :) I got home from my camping trip this morning so I figured I'd welcome myself home with an update! I hope you guys enjoy, it's short and sweet to describe the feelings they feel. I felt truly happy writing this chapter as I was coming home and saw my own boyfriend :) so anyways! Enjoy guys! I love you all! :D