‹ Prequel: Coming Home
Sequel: Seize the Day

Unholy Confessions

Tension.

(Zacky's POV)

I dialed Marigold's number, wondering where she could possibly be. I hadn't talked to her since this morning which was kinda odd seeing as we always talked throughout the day unless I was busy or she was. It rang about five times until it stopped. She didn't answer. I decided to leave her a voicemail anyways. "Hi babe. I just wanted to see if you wanted to hangout or something. Call me when you can. I love you." Sighing, I headed over towards my computer. Inspiration struck me at the most random times. I started typing away until I had eventually came up with an entire song. I titled it "Seize the Day". Only just as I was in the moment of another break through moment, my phone started to vibrate and ring loudly.

It was Jimmy. "Sup dude?" I asked while saving my work and then shutting the computer down. He was talking to someone in the background before returning to the phone. "It's about Mari and Matt. He's still not over her dude and I'm worried he might try something again. I haven't heard from him all day." I shook my head in complete disbelief. I knew it was too good to be true. He just said those things to me so I would forgive him and act like nothing had happened. Well the tables have turned once again. "I knew it was all bullshit from the beginning Jimmy. But I don't think Mari would ever do that to me. I know she loves me." Though it was strange that I hadn't heard from her all day either, I quickly shut out any doubts from my mind at what she might be out doing.

"Believe me I know she loves you Zack. When Matt pulled that shit in Vegas I knew from the start it was all shit. She had told me that he was basically stalking her and trying to make her love him again. He's obsessing over her. It worries me." I could easily tell that Jimmy was in fact worried, which struck a nerve in my body. I had to go and find Marigold one way or another. "Don't worry, I'm gonna go look for her. I'll call you in a little while Jim." I quickly grabbed my jacket and keys before I took off out the front door. I needed to make sure that Mari was ok and that she wasn't in any trouble.

(Marigold's POV)

I peeked my head out of the bushes finally, seeing Matt standing there alone. He quickly ran over to me and hugged me tight. I cried loudly into his chest while he rubbed small circles into my back. "Matt do you really think it is Zacky's baby?" Matt sighed, running his hand through his hair. "I really don't know babe. We'd have to go and see for ourselves to determine that. Look I'll go find Val and find out for you. Just go home and try to calm down, ok?" I sniffled and whimpered sadly. Matt kissed the top of my head and gave me another long squeeze. "Thank you Matt." Was all I managed to mumbled out before I turned and ran off in the other direction. I needed to get as far away from here as I possibly could. I checked my phone once I got to the bus stop in front of the park. I had 5 missed calls from Zacky, 2 voicemails from Zacky, and 10 text messages from Zacky, Lena, and Jimmy. Holy mother of God I couldn't go anywhere without somebody worrying about me could I?

I sent a text back Zacky telling him I'd be over later and that I was going to spend time with Lena. He quickly texted back as soon as I had gotten onto the bus.

Zacky<33: Oh ok, I was worried babe. Where've you been?
Marigold: I was roaming around CP. I'm home now.
Zacky<33: Ok then. I'll see you later. I love you<3
Marigold: Love you<3

I felt the urge to be sick to my stomach as Val's words echoed through my ears. I knew I would have to just wait and see, and I know Matt wouldn't lie to me about what the baby looked like when he goes to see it. I only hoped that it wasn't what I had suspected.

(Matt's POV)

My heart was doing backflips as I approached Val and Gena who were sitting near the duck pond on a bench talking about who knows what. I could tell that Gena was in fact holding something in her arms but I couldn't see what it was until I finally came to them. "Matt? What a surprise." Gena smiled at me. Val looked up at me with a puzzled expression. She knew what I was hear for. "Hey Gena, Val. Hey is this the little man?" I asked nonchalantly and casually peeking over her shoulder to see the baby's face. My face immediately fell. The baby had bright green eyes and dark black hair. His complexion was slightly pale, he was the spitting image of Zacky.

"Wow! He's so handsome. He looks just like Zacky." Val looked at me with wide eyes and a gasp escaped from her lips.

Oh fuck, what the hell did I just do?
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOH DRAMA! :0 I bet you guys didn't see that one coming huh guys? :) Well I really hope you guys enjoy this update, I've been visiting my dad so I haven't had time to post this update until today but thanks for all the lovely feedback guiys! This is only the beginning! I love you all, enjoy! :D