Love Sick

One

Justin's Point of View
I was tired from traveling all day, but I still wanted to make one last stop before Moshe, Fredo and I met Mom at the hotel. I had heard that some of my fans had been waiting for me practically all day and I couldn't just leave them there. I had asked Moshe to stop by the rumored destination. The large black Escalade turns the smooth right corner and I can already hear the shrieks. I lay my head back on the headrest and smile. I turn to see cameras and iPhones above their heads. One girl in particular catches my eye as I roll down the tinted window. She wears white sandal wedges, blue skinny jeans and a green tank top. She slowly finds her way to the door of my car. "Hi, Justin. How are you?" She smiles at me, squinting in the sunlight.
"I'm doing well, sweetheart. And you?"
"I'm fine. Fantastic. I'm so glad I could meet you."
"The pleasure is all mine. Are you from here?"
"No, actually. My dad is on a business trip for a week and he brought my little sister and me. I'm originally from-" She stops and grips the opened window, her knuckles turning white.
"Are you okay?" She doesn't respond. She only looks at me. I try not to panic as I tell Moshe to come around to my side. " Are you okay?" I repeat. She shakes her head no. I grip her hand. "Can you tell me what's wrong?"
"I-I can't breathe. I feel dizzy." She says, seeming to gasp for every breath. I gulp as I look at Moshe. "Let's take her to the hospital." He suggests as he opens my door and helps her in. I lean out the window. "I love you all, but she needs help. I gotta take her to the emergency room. But I love you and I will be back."
I roll the window up and focus on the girl. "What's your name?"
"Janet." Her chest heaves as she winces in pain. The car pulls away from the curb as I clutch her hand to my chest and ask more questions to distract her from the pain. "What's your middle name?"
"Maria."
"Last name?"
"Michaels."
"How old are you, Janet Maria?"
"Seventeen."
"Can you drive?"
"Not well, but yeah."
I hear Alfredo behind me, calling ahead to the emergency room to get them ready for Janet.
"Any siblings?"
"Two sisters and two brothers."
I think of more questions when she asks me one. "Justin, can I lay my head on your shoulder, please?"
"Sure. We're almost to the hospital." I say as I silently look back at Fredo.
"Don't let go of my hand, okay?" Janet asks.
"I won't." I promise. I had lost too many of my Beliebers already. I didn't want to say a painful goodbye to another; I just wasn't ready. I wasn't letting her go.