Gensokyo 20XXV: New Beginnings (AKA Apartment Gensokyo)

Modest Luxury

I suppose being the head landlady of an apartment building is nice, be it if it is of an anarchy. Of course, we are still living in the aftermath of nuclear war, so society has not entirely healed from it but at least there is one, even if it is rather unorthodox to some. Then again, at least food is available, there is running water, electricity-TV!-, health care, and schooling. At least, I have contributed to everyone having a home and they seem to enjoy that thought, especially, Reimu, then again she likes anything she sees as new. It didn't cost much of anything, except my amethyst earrings, and a new house is worth more than those things.
As we live our lives in this apartment building and in this anarchist society, I feel I can for once finally be at ease. After all, our needs are met and we are living in what I would like very much to call a modest luxury. It is, after all, as we are not groveling on the street like many of the tenants that have come to live here or fighting to survive in the forest that has grown too unruly to tame. Though, frankly, I wish we didn't have to eat ratburgers, I've grown pretty fed up with ratburgers.
_____________________________________________________________________________
"Reimu, don't put your hands into the hot food."

"Why?"

"Because, Ran will get mad if you do."

"Nuh-uh! Liarpants Ren, she didn't get mad the last time!"

"She didn't know you did put your fingers into hot food and that is why she didn't get mad."