Gensokyo 20XXV: New Beginnings (AKA Apartment Gensokyo)

Nitori's Project

So far, since we moved in, I have always been scrounging up useful parts to create things that I hope to be of some aid. As of recently, I have been making Chen a new wheelchair, so she can get around better and not have to be cooped up indoors when Ran does go out with the children. She would be so happy and I am almost finished with it. I know Ran wouldn't mind as a going outside could be good for her, as being cooped up seemed to have driven a few of them crazy. Hopefully, she's overcome her fear of going outside but, then again, she probably had, being that she had gone outside without panicking. Of course, I also remembered that people don't hesitate to attack those in wheelchairs, so I made it with defense mechanisms to protect her, all while being disguised as a simple wheelchair, albeit one that can travel by stairs, as well as fly.

I have worked countless days on it before finishing it and Chen was static, happy that she could go outside with Ran for every once in a while, as well as the fact that her wheelchair allowed her to go down the stairs.
________________________________
"I want outside!"

"Weimu, you know fow a fact that she isn't going to wet you outside, not aftew that one time."