Gensokyo 20XXV: New Beginnings (AKA Apartment Gensokyo)

Ren Keeps House

Sometimes, I worry about Ran, my beloved indigo flower, especially when she runs herself ragged. Naturally, upon having been told she hasn't eaten or slept in 101 hours, I insisted she eat something and then go to bed. She protested by quickly gave it up, as I was adamant she eat and sleep. After that, I took over, not that they minded, though Chen did take the time out to inform me of a list of Ran's chores, a few of which involve changing diapers and making sure no one drinks the milk in the fridge. Of course, that was always a chore because that really isn't milk someone who aren't fox pups should be drinking, as that is fox milk. To quell that problem, I put labels on them, explicitly marked "DON'T DRINK!". However, I had to keep Reimu out of the kitchen while I cook and I knew getting her into that harness wasn't going to be without a fight, so I quelled that problem by going out to get a baby gate to put in the kitchen doorway, though that wasn't without me losing my shoes. At least, she can't climb over it, as her legs have limited functionality, though that didn't stop her from shaking it.

After the children ate, diapers were changed, and lessons were taught, I went about keeping the apartment clean, making beds, sweeping and mopping the floor, and doing almost everything Ran does, I found myself exhausted by the time it was bedtime. Hopefully, Ran is actually well rested and will have a normal sleep cycle as well as meal cycle. In thinking of her, I remembered I had forgotten to eat.
________________________________________________________
*BOOOOOM!*

"What in blood hell was that?!"