Gensokyo 20XXV: New Beginnings (AKA Apartment Gensokyo)

Lunatic Friendship

I am thankful that Yukari sacrificed some of her strength to bend the borders of time to bring back Udonge for me. She couldn't bring back Eirin or Keine but she did do me a kindness by bringing back Udongein. She was rather cheerful but seemed to have a hitting problem, something I hoped wouldn't put her at odds with Reimu, who has similar issues. That didn't but she seemed to befriend her in that odd way. Of course, it was befitting that way in that Udongein was someone who can cause lunacy, something that Reimu is suffering from the early onsets of.

Naturally, the two made friends by hitting, only Reimu threw the first hit and Reisin responded. Reisin was kind of wild sort but a gaze into her eyes made her calm down and flop onto her stomach, resolving whatever conflict was there. The two spent about an hour looking at each other, their eyes never looking away from one another's. After looking at each other, being locked in some sort of stare-down, they went about their own business before engaging in playful behavior, Reisin, it seems found an equal.
__________________________________________________________________
If I were asked, I would say I find their lunatic friendship to be a curiosity.

"Uh, Wan-mommie, Weimu got out again and I don't think she came back wight."