Gensokyo 20XXV: New Beginnings (AKA Apartment Gensokyo)

Marisa and Reimu

It's kinda weird playing with Reimu, ever since that rat poison thing, then again, how on earth do I play with someone who usually has their eyes closed? According to Mommy, she can see but not very good, so, basically, she is pretty much blind. I wonder if Kaguya will make some medicine that will help her see again, then it won't be so weird playing with her. I think I can get used to it, as she is still Reimu, except she can't really see really well, though that never stops her from hitting us. I usually hit her back, something that she doesn't even give a, "Fuck off!" to. What the hell?

She would often walk around, touching things and faces. She still puts things in her mouth even 'cos she didn't learn the first time. Sometimes, she sniffs and hears new things, followin' em. However, that brought her into that room we usually don't go into because we can't stay quiet. Of course, today, Mommy was in there, like she normally is, but Reimu didn't know that and she went in there anyway. Mommy was surprised that Reimu was in there this time but didn't seem to mind, sayin', "Well, you'll see them anyway." She was showing her the new babies and she seemed to be happy, laughing a little. I guess she doesn't need to see with her eyes too much after all.

Maybe she sees in other ways and maybe it won't be so weird playing with her, after all. Actually, it is kinda nice.
__________________________
"Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Okay, I dare you to put on Ran's lipstick."