Gensokyo 20XXV: New Beginnings (AKA Apartment Gensokyo)

Playing Dressup

Oh, I always like a good game of truth or dare, especially when it involves make up, like Ran's lipstick. Usually, Ran doesn't wear makeup, except she did that one time, when she and Ren got married, and she looked pretty. It was Chen that dared one of us to put on Ran's lipstick and it was me. I was so happy, to tell the truth. When Ran was in the kitchen and while Reimu was asleep, I snuck into their room, walked over to the dresser, and grabbed the lipstick container. I put it on the exact way that I have seen Ran do it. After putting on her lipstick I thought I would look prettier if I put on some more of her makeup and I did. Of course, I was caught doing that because Ran was standing right behind me.

She wasn't mad or anything but she did look at me and her eyes seem to much bigger than what they would be. She blinked and said, "I see you are playing dress up and truth or dare but at least ask me first." She walked out of the room. I at first I thought she would be mad but she wasn't. Apparently, she did this when she was young.
_______________________________-
"What is that, Ren?"

"Canned food."

"Is it dog food again?"

"No, its regular food."