Gensokyo 20XXV: New Beginnings (AKA Apartment Gensokyo)

Birthday Wish

According to Yukari-mommy, I have a seventh or eighth birthday coming soon. She also stated it will be Maribel and Renko's birthday, too, because we don't really know their birthdays, so I'll have to share mine. It's okay because I love Maribel and Renko and it'll be fun. I wonder if we'll have cake and I haven't cake in a long time. According to Auntie-sister Ran, she says cake is scarce and that whether or not she can get or bake one depends on what is there. Of course, I asked her if I can go with and she didn't really give me an answer but I insist I go with! I want to go outside and see the sunshine but Ran usually says no. She never does say why, though, but it is always no and I think it is because I am frail. I stopped asking after that but I do hope I can go outside for my birthday, at least once.

Humph! When I'm not outside, I'm on harness tied to leash tied to a hook somewhere so I won't go in the kitchen and its awful 'cause no one else has to be on a leash and harness but I do. The only time I'm allowed out of it is when Ran isn't cooking. Sure, I can move around the living room but it is what Chen says is restrained, which means I can move but I can't exactly do as I want. Damn! Sometimes, I try to get of my harness but Ran put the buckles on the back, along with the loop for the leash clasp. She never really did say why I have to be in this but I have to be and I think it has something to do with putting my hands in the food.
Either way, my wishes for my birthday is so I can go outside and not have to be in my harness.
_______________________________________________
"How did Yukari manage to trade a pair earrings for this place?"