Gensokyo 20XXV: New Beginnings (AKA Apartment Gensokyo)

Music Box

Even though the world is cloudy and somewhat dark, I still know where things are and I do go them. Of course, I also go to whatever sounds, tastes, smells, or feels interesting. I like new sounds, tastes, and smells and touching, feel, new things. It's almost like seeing, only without my eyes. I guess this is how Chen was when she couldn't see, only, 'ccording to her, she didn't put things in her mouth.

Today, I heard something interesting and I decided to follow it, where it came from. Hearing it made my cloudy eyes sparkle, as I could feel 'em. It was a new sound, so I went to the sound. I wanted to find what was making the interesting sound and get to know what it was. Hopefully, Ran won't mind, though she usually tends to keep me in the apartment. Feeling around and listening, I made it to the door and then I opened it. I listened for the sound and spent all day looking for it, until I came into someone else's apartment. It was where the sound was. I felt around until I felt something interesting. Didn't know what it was, until I heard someone's voice. It was Miko's and she said, "I see you've come to visit and, Reimu, you're touching a music box."

She picked me up and told me how a music box works. I thought it was interesting.
__________________________
"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8..."