Gensokyo 20XXV: New Beginnings (AKA Apartment Gensokyo)

Reimu Got Out

"Hewwo, Yuuka, have you seen Weimu?" was what Chen had greeted me with. Naturally, I was confused and told her Reimu should be inside, to which she said, "Weww, she's not." I wanted to ask Chen if she was sure, to which I refrained and figured something had to be wrong. Ducks very seldom let the kids out and is especially watchful over Reimu. I walked over to their apartment and asked, "What's happened?" to which Winston, responded, "Reimu got out." I was confused even more and asked, "How?" and he told me he didn't know. With the children on leashes, Ducks searched the entire floor for the little dear, until she came to a conclusion that she had gone down the stairs, somehow. Crumbs! She was always a persistent child and seemed to be determined to go somewhere but, where to? Probably outside, I'm sure, as they very seldom get to.

We went down the stairs, to the third floor. We haven't found her and continued looking until found her hair ribbon, leading for us to search for her further, taking us outside. We had found her in Suika's arms and promptly inquired, to which she said, "I told those motherfuckers I'd bury 'em if they ask me to trade Reimu for beers or visa versa, whatever the hell, so I beat the living shit out of 'em and took Reimu back and I got free beer." I asked what it was she was doing outside, to which Suika said, "Oh lay off of my ass, will ya? I was watching her every move and she just simply had a little fun was all, like eating a millipede, dodging bullets in a gunfight, tripping a landmine, petting dogs, chasing a butterfly, and then having some motherfuckers pick her up and told me if I wanted her back I was to trade her for beer, the end result of which is what you see now." Reimu seemed to be virtually unfazed but she was amused and was laughing enthusiastically about her little adventure. Needless to say, Ducks wasn't and asked if she should keep Reimu tied to her apron strings.
_______________________________________
"Koishi, my little sister, you're injured!"
♠ ♠ ♠
In case you are curious as to why Chen sounds like Elmer Fudd it is because she has speech impediment that come from brain damage (which left her unable speak, up until a certain point in time) during the events of Gensokyo 20XXIV and the reason as to why we don't read her speaking like that during the previous chapter in which she narrates, it is because she is talking from her POV, ergo, to her she sounds normal, whereas to us, and the others she sounds like that. If you have any questions, feel free to PM and I will get back to you.

-Amoridere