Gensokyo 20XXV: New Beginnings (AKA Apartment Gensokyo)

The Musings of a Blind Hermit

My sight has yet to return and I have been like this for quite some time. As far as I know, medicine in these times are far from perfect, so I haven't sought out any sort of treatment for my blindness. At least, I don't live alone, as I am roommates with Kosuzu, Tenshie, and Kisume, so life with blindness isn't all that difficult, not for me anyway. I live rather comfortably, doing things like embroidering or cleaning, neither of which are very hard to do, or listening to records on the record player. If I need some errands run, then I'll Kisume out for it, as Kosuzu's a little girl and Tenshie is usually busy with her own things, whatever the hell they are. On a note, I am curious as to see what everyone else is up to but, on the other hand, I am not too familiar with this floor or anything that isn't this apartment. I suppose, one day, I will familiarize myself with outside.

Well, surprise, surprise, Chen came over to invite me to dinner.
_____________________________
"Oh, you've invited someone for dinner. Chen, sweetheart, you have to remember to tell someone you're inviting someone for dinner."